jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

1. flipsideproximity profile image61
    flipsideproximityposted 4 years ago

I was just wondering how many of you hubbers out there have heard of or play the game "Minecraft." I bought it a little over 4 months ago and have fell in love with it since then. I am just curious of how many people in this community play it. Thanks - and I will appreciate everyone's answers.

1. NC4Life078 profile image82
      NC4Life078posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Actually, I was messing around on Google (I believe it was when I was looking at my "Hub Rank" in the search engine) and "Minecraft" had a higher place on Google than my hub. Other than that, no I haven't heard of it. What game is it similar to?

2. Rui Carreira profile image87
      Rui Carreiraposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I don't play it, but almost everyone has heard of that game. I play a similar one "Terraria".

Any 9gagger knows minecraft tough.

2. eternals3ptember profile image60
    eternals3ptemberposted 4 years ago

With my slow computer, I've only been able to buy the ipod pocket version *sob*

3. Green Bard profile image90
    Green Bardposted 4 years ago

Not me and I never play any of these games anyway: I don't have time!

4. JohnGreasyGamer profile image91
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

Minecraft does the job but it's not everyone's cup of tea. It has no tutorials, meaning you're left on your own to figure everything out making you look more primitive than a caveman. If you get the hang of it, you can have a lot of fun. As for paying for it, it's only a sandbox tool - £15 to use a controller? No thanks, I'll get it on PC and get updates every week rather than every 8 months.

Overall it's an OK game for building but you're limited to what you can do, no matter what people say. It does the job and I think that's what counts. All I need now is for people to stop filling my feed with worship of it.

5. passthejelly profile image81
    passthejellyposted 4 years ago

I loved Minecraft until people grieved the poop out of me and I got pissed off and rage quit lol.

6. sm825 profile image60
    sm825posted 4 years ago

I play the game every now and then, and post a list of Minecraft seeds that I enjoy to use when playing on Youtube. But the game itself can bore you after awhile of playing if you play by yourself. In my opinion it is best to play with others to enjoy the game to the fullest.