jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Are You Addicted to Candy Crush Saga?

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image76
    MomsTreasureChestposted 3 years ago

If so, what level are you currently on?

1. TCoote profile image52
      TCooteposted 15 months ago in reply to this

i use to play this game like crazy!

2. maryaliceyoung profile image59
    maryaliceyoungposted 3 years ago

What is this game! Everyone in my friend list seems to be enjoying it and having their levels refilled and what not. I am getting tonnes of Candy Crush notifications too. Is it the new Farmville or what?

3. FatFreddysCat profile image95
    FatFreddysCatposted 15 months ago

I was briefly addicted to this game about a year ago, but I got stuck on a certain level (I forget what # it was now) and was there for weeks and weeks. No matter how many times I tried I COULD NOT BEAT THAT F'N LEVEL. I finally got so frustrated and sick of beating my head against the virtual wall that I deleted the game off of my phone and haven't looked back.

4. Chriswillman90 profile image90
    Chriswillman90posted 15 months ago

I was addicted to this game until I couldn't take it anymore. It was a fun and colorful app when it came out and it still is, and it was one of the few apps that hooked in everyone from all ages.

5. Live to Learn profile image81
    Live to Learnposted 15 months ago

Personally, I hate candy crush. I played it for a while but some of the levels seemed so random. There was no rhyme or reason to beating them. I decided it was set up so you would pay for the tools to get through the levels. I play apps, but I never pay.