Grown people playing video games

1. Jonas Johnson profile image61
    Jonas Johnsonposted 20 months ago

I'm a 22 year old who enjoys playing video games. Should a grown person be doing this? Well that depends on you. I know where I stand so it doesn't bother me. Like for 1, God is head of my life and my families life. Second my family comes before games. My education comes before games. I take care of what's needed first but once I'm done and relaxing I will game or watch tv or read a book. I'm a iPhone and PS4 gamer.
        Honestly we can learn from several video games. Two in mind are Lumosity and Elevate. They are both brain training apps. The games it has on the app tests your brain speed, memory, alertness and more. You know attention to detail. Shoot some games on the AppStore are very convenient. Like anyone who loves chess or checkers or any of those computer games people played years ago such as solitaire, spider, pinball and minesweeper. Minesweeper is a simple game that just passes time but at the same time enjoyable.

Now if video games interferes with behavior habits or lack of interest in personal hygiene or causes you to not give a flying fart about anything then you're addicted. Mobile gaming is bigger then ever nowadays. I'm not an expert on gaming but it sure is fun. One of my favorite games for iOS would be GTA: SA. This game on runs smooth on newer smartphones. Another one I liked years ago was Call of Duty Zombies. That hasn't be updated since 2010

2. Sed-me profile image83
    Sed-meposted 20 months ago

So... welcome to Hubpages.  smile