jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Let's play Charades !!!

1. Phyllis Doyle profile image94
    Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years ago

I love this game. First, we create two teams. Each team has a basket filled with slips of paper that have a word or phrase on it. Then ....  Oh!  Wait ... this ain't going to work ... hmmmmmm ....

Do you still play party games, like Charades or board games, with friends or family?    What is your favorite game?

1. Shades-of-truth profile image85
      Shades-of-truthposted 2 years ago in reply to this

My family loves games. Since we are a big "tribe", we have played lots of them. My favorite, is Charades, but we also played Boggle a lot, Catch Phrase, Balderdash, Monopoly, Cranium, and so on and so forth.

Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

We used to play Balderdash or Monopoly a lot, also card games.

2. Rachel L Alba profile image83
      Rachel L Albaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

We do love to play games, but board games.  We like games that make us laugh, like Mad Gab.  My husband likes that one too.  We also like Scrabble and Uno.

2. Jodah profile image85
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

Hi Phyllis, unfortunately we don't play games as much as we used to. When we do it's usually things like "Celebrity Heads" , "Scattergories" or "Scrabble".

Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Same here, Jodah. As the family grew there are less times when we get together for an evening of coffee, snacks and games.  Charades was so much fun, so was Pictionary.

working