Has anyone played the charlie charlie game?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 17 months ago

I just found out about a game recently called, "Charlie Charlie", that I wasn't even aware of.  Apparently, how it works is that you draw a cross  on a piece of paper, and then write "yes", "no", "yes", "no" on the paper.  Afterwards, you're supposed to put two pencils on the paper.  With the first one laying horizontally on the middle of the cross, and the second one laying on top of the first pencil in a vertical position carefully.  At the end of your set up, it should look something like this:

Anyway, after you have it set up, you're supposed to chant, "Charlie Charlie", and then ask a "yes or no" question for him to answer.  For example.

"Charlie Charlie  would you like to play?" 

"Charlie Charlie will I win a million dollars?" 

Anyway, I just found out about it yesterday when I saw a video about it on youtube from one of the people that I usually follow.  Here's a link to the video that introduced the game to me:

By the way, the video contains adult language, so don't click on it if you're easily offended by that sort of thing.

Anyway, I never tried the game out myself, but it seems fairly popular.  Most videos that I've looked up about the game suggest that the game is bulls***, and doesn't work.  Heck, even youtube channels that i looked up that specialize in paranormal stuff seem to say it's a fake, so what are your thoughts on this?  Have any of you guys ever played this game?  And if so, then what did you find out?  I'm curious because I know I'll never try the game myself, but I would love to hear other people's experiences doing it.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 16 months ago

I was unfamiliar with it till I saw some posts about it on Facebook from friends who are parents. It seems to be quite the hip thing amongst the junior-high-age set.

I asked my two sons if they knew anything about it and they said "You mean that thing with the pencils?? Yeah, It's stupid," haha