jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

What do you think the message is within this picture?

1. threekeys profile image83
    threekeysposted 4 weeks ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13267366_f520.jpg
    This man's destiny (the clock) is tied up with how big his network is (the flying tardis/telephone booth). HIs everyday needs (Will=red colour of the tardis/telephone booth)is able to be met because of this telelcommunications network.  Sorry, not really imaginative:( today

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 weeks ago

Problem with that idea - the Tardis is a blue police box, not a red phone box

1. threekeys profile image83
      threekeysposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

I stand corrected.

And perhaps I ended up being  a little imaginative when I thought I was not?

Cheers Marisa!

P.S. This has nothing to do with this post but looking forward to seeing  the result of your presidency election tomorrow.

1. Solaras profile image91
        Solarasposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

I dread the results of the election.

1. Will Apse profile image89
          Will Apseposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Well, the world has had a good laugh. And feels wonderfully superior. No more Yankee devils preaching to us about truth, justice and the American way, lol.

1. Solaras profile image91

This little Trump video sums up his appeal to tens of millions - maybe enough to get him over the top if Jill Stein pulls too many of the Bernie fans.  She is truly despised by a number of Dem and Republicans.  Any other candidate would have sunk him by now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF0YpXcZw9U

1. Will Apse profile image89
              Will Apseposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Trump has some interesting things to say in that video. I don't believe he really understands the issues (and certainly does not have any solutions) but as a starting point for a national conversation his assertions would be interesting. More than Hilary's, for sure.

Problem is the personality, as illustrated. I know you shouldn't focus on personalities in politics but sometimes you cannot get past them.

1. Oztinato profile image83
                Oztinatoposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Hitler also had some interesting things to say. He was a vegetarian vw driver who loved animals but had a slight problem: he hated people enough to even kill his own kind and millions of innocents and would say any lie to get ahead.
                Maniacs is clowns clothing are dangerous. They even look scary and ridiculous at the same time. Trump is a scary clown. Hitler looked a little like Charlie Chaplin.

2. Solaras profile image91

Most of what he says in there is true, except the part where he can do anything about it. Americans hate the people running their government; Trump is a way to try to break the system wide open. Too bad he is not another, very different person from himself.

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 weeks ago

Not mine, thank goodness. I'm an Aussie

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Send them both to you, free of charge! big_smile

working