jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (18 posts)

Which is the best online multiplayer game to you on xbox 360?

1. steffer profile image57
    stefferposted 7 years ago

To me the best game is call of duty modern warfare, and Gta4

But what is the best game to you?

1. 61
      emmuanlposted 7 years ago in reply to this
  2. stuart747 profile image59
    stuart747posted 7 years ago

GTA4 i found was a little bit over hyped, Call Of Duty 4 & 5 have been the best online games i've played followed by Halo3, I'm looking forward to this years release of Modern Warfare 2, I bet that will beat them all

3. steffer profile image57
    stefferposted 7 years ago

Yeah, i am also eagerly waiting for the new addition, i have seen all trailers there are, and i know now this game will rock, also the multi player section will have more neat stuff, so it will be amazing.

4. 60
    xravexheavenxposted 7 years ago

Call of Duty 4 or 5.  HUGE community and great online system.  We play on PS3 though.

5. critnour profile image59
    critnourposted 7 years ago

Battlefield Bad Company.  Granted, it could have been alot better and there is room to do more than they did.  But as far as board size, vehicle choices, and weapon choices, and destruction to the landscape; hands down Battlefield wins.  I believe Bad Company 2 will overtake any modern or WW2 based games popularity.  I play Call of Duty, but to me the perks cheapen the experience.  They take some of the reality and actuality out of it, plus no vehicles.  Also the nube tubes and corner campers run rampid in COD's.

stefferposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes those noobtoobs and campers really f* up the game, although sometimes i also liked to do it with a .50 cal in the bushes and wham. haha.
      I think those guy's who constantly use the toobs are a pain, and often spoil the gaming experience.

I hope in the new modern warfare, this problem is taken care of.

6. carter2791 profile image59
    carter2791posted 7 years ago

I prefer Halo 3 just because its pure carnage. Thats just my opinion.

7. gym-fitness profile image61
    gym-fitnessposted 7 years ago

call of duty 5, and wolfenstien

8. hoodieweather profile image60
    hoodieweatherposted 7 years ago

Street Fighter HD Remix, Street Fighter 4, and Marvel VS. Capcom 2 are favorites. Mainly because it's the only xbox360 games I play.

9. Wonder_Woman profile image60
    Wonder_Womanposted 7 years ago

halo of course and left 4 dead

1. bg jojo profile image60
      bg jojoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I totally agree with that.  I can't wait for Left 5 Dead.  I mean Left 4 Dead 2 to come out.

I used to be into the whole technical and strategy based shooter games like Gears of War, but I tried getting back into that with Gears of War 2 but it's so hard to get back into that.  I got killed every time.

1. Wonder_Woman profile image60
        Wonder_Womanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

For the moment i am playing Call of Duty, World at War (I know ps3 game) and it is incredible. I love it. Trying to beat the game on veteran. Great 2 player game. Snipers in the trees are the biggest pain

10. dyonder profile image80
    dyonderposted 7 years ago

gears of war 2, hands down the best

11. Jackson Riddle profile image70
    Jackson Riddleposted 7 years ago

COD 4 easily.

12. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

My sons say Halo 3 Live lol they luv talkin to people from other countries even if they barely understand eachother, lol

stefferposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well i sure can relate to that, when i played cod4 modern warfare, i liked to play with my belgian buddies, and more often than not, we where playing against the brittish and Americans. We where of course speaking Flemish(belgian dutch) and that pissed the americans of, So they started to call us some names, and didn't think we understood them. also they where telling us, we should speak english, cause it was an american game (f***ers)

Although it wasn't always like that, i have met great people from all over the world,and i still play with them online.

It is a great way, to communicate with one another.

13. vampiregirlie profile image61
    vampiregirlieposted 7 years ago

Beautiful Katamari!