jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Anyone played Borderlands yet?

1. ryansjones profile image60
    ryansjonesposted 6 years ago

Hey, just out of curiousity, have any of you played Borderlands for the Xbox 360?  I rented it and like it (though I am also in the middle of several other games as well).  However, I thought that I would get your thoughts on the game.  What did you think of the game?

1. Renegade764 profile image62
      Renegade764posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Borderlands has to be one of the best games around, its just so awesome and unique, been playing it for 3 months straight

2. double_frick profile image79
      double_frickposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i have it on PS3 and, as a girl that is not TOO Fond of shooting games (cept halo!), i LOVE Borderlands.
      its so creative, the graphics are great, sometimes a bit TOO great. though i like that its not too realistic like all the war games out that seem more like soldier simulators than video games!
      i love that there are practically limitless guns and i love the co-op that most new games sadly lack!

overall i think its a great game!
      i honestly think i like it more than fallout 3 just because of the co-op.

3. IdeaMorphist profile image80
      IdeaMorphistposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've not yet played it, but all my friends who have love it. I even have one female friend who adamently despises games, yet she plays this one. Makes me quiver in anticipation of getting it finally!

2. 0
    Jared in Vegasposted 6 years ago

I'm terribly addicted to Borderlands.  At first I didn't care for it all that much, but trying to find all the secret missions, unlocking achievements and gun collecting is very addictive.  I've played through it twice and I'm on my third time.  I wish the online play offered more though.

3. danmad1 profile image78
    danmad1posted 6 years ago

yes, i have actually done many hubs on the game itself if you are interested in learning more.

4. MatzWhat profile image60
    MatzWhatposted 6 years ago

i have it didnt particually like the single player but if you play to online with friends its great!

5. dyonder profile image79
    dyonderposted 6 years ago

still great, with even more vitamin dlc

6. The10DollarMark profile image59
    The10DollarMarkposted 6 years ago

I'm not particularly fond of shooters and Borderlands hasn't changed my mind. But I will say it's not as dreadful as some other games. I actually *gasp* somewhat enjoy it.

The stats and ability to see what the weapons are capable of before you pick them up are definitely bonuses for me. I hate when I play CoD or Halo and you find weapons and the only thing that pops up are the names. I don't know the guns, give me stats darn it. It's nice that Borderlands considers people like me.

7. Barrett S profile image60
    Barrett Sposted 6 years ago

Borderlands is an absolutely spectacular game and even without the new DLC, which is awesome, I would still be replaying the game over and over and over, and did I mention over.  It is definately that good.