jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Metroid Prime Trillogy

1. ryansjones profile image59
    ryansjonesposted 6 years ago

Just out of curiousity, have any of you played Metroid Prime Trillogy on the Wii?  If so, what did you think of the game?  I played through the first installment in the trillogy and just started on the 2nd.  I thought the first game was fun, though it reminded me of the first Turok game a bit being a "silent" first person shooter and all.

2. AdeleCosgroveBray profile image89
    AdeleCosgroveBrayposted 6 years ago

I have an Metroid game on an old (original) Gameboy, which I've head now for around two decades and have still failed to finish the game- even once!!! smile

3. Nik Aberle profile image60
    Nik Aberleposted 6 years ago

Haven't had a chance yet, but it's on my list of things to do. I love the old school Metroid for SNES and hope the Wii doesn't ruin the IP.

4. 59
    SmoothClaySkillzposted 6 years ago

Metroid Prime Trilogy is actually incredibly good. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes is my least favorite - something about the general setting of it, I think. Prime 3: Corruption is by far my favorite of the three, however. It drops the "silent" FPS deal, for quite a bit of the game (although you are still a silent protagonist)

5. thefluffanutta profile image69
    thefluffanuttaposted 6 years ago

I got this game last year, but I'm really struggling to get into it. I'm mostly used to playing FPS games with the mouse, so I find Nunchuck + Wiimote control rather tricky.

Played multi-player (MP2: Echoes) with my nephew, and got totally slaughtered! smile