jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

MW2 Tips

1. Beelzedad profile image61
    Beelzedadposted 6 years ago

I found this excellent tip to use when you suspect something is amiss in the FFA games. Thanks to "caveman5" for some excellent advice on BoosterBusting. Please post any tips you can offer that will make the gameplay more interesting and entertaining. Thanks. smile

"Favourite game mode at the moment --- Booster Busting on FFA

Marathon Pro
    Cold Blooded Pro
    Sit Rep Pro

I have this set up named as Boosterbusting. When playing FFA keep an eye on the scores. When you can see two players obviously boosting, 1 has +10 kills no deaths and his mate has no kills 10 deaths, swiitch to Boosterbuster class and go a hunting.

Caught two on the back of the cliff on Afgan last night, behind the gun entrenchment, on a ledge boosting. Left them till one got to 24 kills then got them both, good times, they left the game.

Then on quarry, kept hunting the same 3 boosters wherever they tried to boost, I finished top of leaderboard cos every time I found them I got a tripple kill with semtex or RPG.

1. 59
      tagking1109posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i think those are some really good tips, i use some of those like cold blooded pro,ninja pro,and scavenger pro

2. 61
    Brumnickposted 6 years ago

I need to get further with th eperks before I start this! Sounds fun though!

3. penningl profile image85
    penninglposted 6 years ago

Awesome dude, I love finding and killing boosters. I got my nuke emblem the old fashion way, not like kids today do. Tactical insertions were a really good idea, but people have pretty much ruined the possibility of those returning in the next COD. Much like many other perks and things people abuse. Good info man keep up the patrol.

4. 59
    jrodularposted 6 years ago

haha I know whatcha mean! I do this too except I always seems to find them using a tactical insertion so I wait until they're close to a nuke and i kill them both plus i camp the tac. insert. so even if there's only two people, i get 3 kills!

---check out my tips if you get a chance---

5. passthejelly profile image81
    passthejellyposted 6 years ago

I love just running around with marathon and throwing knifes.