jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

what's the most outragious pub game you've ever played?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

well the title pretty much says it all, so please discuss.

2. 0
    Twenty One Daysposted 6 years ago

fiery darts!
    Burned my friends hair when he passed between the whizzing dart and the pretty blond near the dartboard. Was forced to buy the whole place a shot and never got the girls number. Ah, the college days.

3. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

beer pong?

4. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Strip poker - it was a rough pub! lol

5. IFD1253 profile image80
    IFD1253posted 6 years ago

Up and Down the River can make things interesting in hurry.  If you don't know, one long table or tables placed end to end.  People line up on each side to form two teams.  Each person has two beer in front of them.  One end of the table is designated as the start/finish.  they must pound the entirety of their first beer and then put the empty cup top down on their head.  the next person in line follows suit.  This process continues until it reaches the far end of the table.  That person has to immediately pound both of their beers before the line reverses direction back to the start/finish.  Losing team must pound a third beer immediately.

Of course there is always the century club.  One shot of beer a minute for 100 minutes.  If you get really adventurous, do it with double shot glasses.

Finally, this wasn't a pub game per say but was a great deal of fun in college anyway.  We would play some sort of golf simulator (Tiger Woods on the Playstation as an example).  We would play stroke, but keep score with skins.  When I say skins, I mean that the person that came in last had to pound a whole beer teeing off on the next hole.  Every one else who finished behind the hole leader had to drink 1/2.

6. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

"Screw the Greek One"

Essentially, a group of ladies get together and the one who drinks the most gets to screw the Greek One

7. Garden Games Girl profile image61
    Garden Games Girlposted 6 years ago

It was on my hen do so not sure this qualifies as a pub game, but we went on a scavinger hunt that included things like get money put down your bra by a stranger...

Get three strangers phone numbers ... etc etc