jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

What do ladies play at bridal and baby showers?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image81
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

seeing as how i've never heard of baby shower or bridal games, i was wondering if you all could enlighten me as to what kind of games  you ladies play at these events?

1. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Bridal or Baby Pictionary is fun. basically you play Pictionary but have to use words that only relate to weddings or babies.

2. ThoughtfulSpot profile image82
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago

Shhh... Its a secret, that's why we don't invite the boys.
    wink

lol

Gotta run Steven, but I couldn't resist.  If you haven't gotten any answers, I'll give you a real one later, but I'm gonna be off the computer for a day or two..

1. royalblkrose profile image62
      royalblkroseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

haha.. thoughtful spot one game that is played at baby showers is the 'clothespin' game. each attendee is given a clothespin and are admonished not to us a word commonly used at baby showers. (word choices include baby, shower, the mother's name, the baby's name if known, ...).. and if an attendee uses that word they lose their clothespin. the person that collects the most clothespins during the party wins a prize.

1. 0
        Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

or dont cross your legs when you sit

3. mod2vint profile image68
    mod2vintposted 6 years ago

Pass the pacifier. Using your mouth, and a straw, you pass off the pacifier  to each other. If you drop it your out. Last person standing wins. And no hands allowed.

4. Shadesbreath profile image90
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

I would kill myself if I had to endure one of these, I can already tell.

5. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Drinking games - except for the mother-to-be, of course!

1. ThoughtfulSpot profile image82
      ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol

I wanna go to your kind of baby shower!

6. ThoughtfulSpot profile image82
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago

Bridal Bingo is one I've played.  Same as regular bingo, except the cards have names of typical shower presents on them (picture frame, sheets, other items from the registry) and you mark off your spaces as the bride to be opens her presents.  (This works for Baby showers too, as much as I tend not to be too into party games, I like this one, because it keeps everyone engaged during present time.)

7. mod2vint profile image68
    mod2vintposted 6 years ago

There is always the good old standby, word scramble.

working