jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (18 posts)

how to stop someone chasing you

1. profile image0
    Lecieposted 7 years ago

if any of you have ever played an online game like world of war craft, i'm sure you've had at least one person chase you. they often times say things like, "hey sexy. who you doin'."
    if this annoys you i now offer one sentence to stop the chase. tell him, "i'm a guy and i want to do you."
    then watch them run like there was no tomorrow. i've used this method in the past and it worked everytime. i stopped the chase before it gets started. my mom also plays games like that and was upset at the number of guys chasing her character. when i told her to say that her face turned beet red and she said she couldn't. so she answered him, she said, "no one at the present." next thing she knows he's trying to whisper his real address to her and saying he can offer a good time. this of course made her face redder than what i had told her to say at the start. so trust me folks if you want them to leave you alone my method has never failed in letting me watch them run away. good luck and maybe we can all keep the gaming as just that and not sexual stalking.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago in reply to this

wow, that's a very good tip.  however, what if the guy turns out to be gay though? or bisexual?  lol.

1. profile image0
        Lecieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i've never had that happen. if that's the case you can always hit the ignore button that most on line games come with.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
          Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago in reply to this

yeah, that's true.  thanks for the tip lecie.  smile

2. Ainarand profile image60
          Ainarandposted 7 years ago in reply to this

*IGNORE* FTW! smile

Really useful for trade spam too.  In Warcraft you can turn off auto accept trades too and it will stop the fools that spam trade windows to you in order to beg gold.

2. profile image0
        kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Stevie just saw this comment and it's really gay, ok?

big_smile
        http://s2.hubimg.com/u/3820661_f248.jpg

2. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

nice big_smile

2. Origin profile image59
    Originposted 7 years ago

Can't you just...

/ignore [nameofperson]

?

3. profile image0
    Lecieposted 7 years ago

some people either don't know how to ignore or wish to torture those that chase them. that's why i offered this advice. just trying to make the gaming a safer place by stopping the chasing. maybe you've chased someone in the past. after reading this you might realize that it's not always a woman controlling the woman characters. maybe you should stop chasing not only for the other person but for your own safety as well. not that i'm saying you do that i was just trying to prove a point. have fun on your games.

4. profile image60
    andylee123789posted 7 years ago

it sounds so hard

1. profile image0
      DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol  lol  you said hard....

5. Sparhawke profile image62
    Sparhawkeposted 7 years ago

I don't have this problem in Runescape, I just say "Hi, how you doing?" with my moderator crown in full view and they usually run away...

Must be why I don't have friends...will you be my friend? :p

6. ITSecurityAnalyst profile image59
    ITSecurityAnalystposted 7 years ago

Just stop being chased smile

7. Greek One profile image78
    Greek Oneposted 7 years ago

so what is everyone wearing today?

1. profile image0

red silk nighty and red stilettos, just hanging around the house.

Oh I forgot about my pearls and should really put some panties on before the electrician gets home.

and you?

1. Greek One profile image78
        Greek Oneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

an erection lol

1. profile image0

OMG me too!

cool

2. profile image0

L M M F A O

working