jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

WHAT SHALL WE DO TONIGHT?

1. goldenpath profile image81
    goldenpathposted 7 years ago

So, what drives your imagination?  What stupid stunts or self indulging flights of fancy do you wish to succor?

I would love to put on a tiger outfit with the family.  Then acquire, or widdle from a tree, a wood vehicle with no floor.  Then, preferrably from atop a hill, have all of us propel the vehicle with our feet - just like the Flintstones!  You can separate the man from the cartoons, but even after thirty years you can't separate the cartoons from the man!

Also, as most of you know, I'd love to acquire enough moolah to purchase a custom-made golden throne (toilet).  It would be complete and deluxe - outfitted with a dispenser cocoa latte machine, CD player for my classical music, vertical thrusters for an aerial scenic tour while on duty and last but not least - a disco ball rotating overhead (gold of course!).

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-think004.gif

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's a good thing you don't drink, goldenpath. You could be very dangerous.

2. profile image60
      Butterman Jonesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ahh dreams like these are what change the world. Gotta start savin now, who needs a vacation when you could have a solid gold toilet. If everyone had one, their would be no war

2. Super Chef profile image61
    Super Chefposted 7 years ago

I think I will indulge in a bout of naked chef!!!!!!!!big_smile

3. goldenpath profile image81

Skydiving using an oversize pair of underwear!  Hope the fabric's strong....

4. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

Night skydiving? At least you should use pyjamas.

5. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 7 years ago

I myself have been known to indulge in giving wacky advice.  I would say that you, Goldenpath, are a prime candidate for some of the advice Glass Spider and I are doling out.  Come check out the Wacky Advice thread and ask us!  We'll tell you.  seriously, or not!

6. goldenpath profile image81

How 'bout riding a bicycle that has no pedals.  Your only propulsion is flatulence.  Better load up on the chili tonight!

7. goldenpath profile image81

Tonight's activity will be abdomen exercises.  First, lying on our backs, we'll place a rubber ball on our belly button.  Then we shall flex out our bellies thus shooting the ball up.  The trick, however, is to catch the ball with your belly button.  Never tried it, but sounds great on paper!

8. Disturbia profile image59
    Disturbiaposted 7 years ago

I'm just going to play with my hula-hoop.

working