jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who's your favorite final fantasy character and why

1. starvagrant profile image84
    starvagrantposted 6 years ago

I'll start this thread with my favorite character, Aeris for FF7. Aeris is playful and has never truly let go of her inner child. Yet her resolve to fight Sepiroth never wavers, even in her last moments (why did Squaresoft kill my favorite character). She is blessed with the power of the ancients and the last of her kind which in my opinion makes her incredibly hot. She's also my favorite character in battle as her limit breaks are tactical and not some brute magic effect.

Celes from FF6 deserves honorable mention.

2. The10DollarMark profile image60
    The10DollarMarkposted 6 years ago

Tifa is my favorite. She's strong, caring, intelligent. I looked up to her so much as a child when I played - I never noticed her huge bazoongas and I feel sad whenever anyone implies that she's less than she is just because of her ... Poitrine.

Honorable Mention: Porom from FF4

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I haven't played in a while, but I love Rinoa for her bravery and compassion, and her love for Squall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE7xNK_t … re=related

4. cabinetkings profile image60
    cabinetkingsposted 6 years ago

Tidus -- the storyline in Final Fantasy X was absolutely amazing. He had so much charisma and an amazing personality -- pretty funny as well.

5. evvy_09 profile image87
    evvy_09posted 6 years ago

I'd have to say Rikku. Quirky, a little childish but loyal to the people she chooses to protect and willing to face her fears.

6. angico211 profile image61
    angico211posted 5 years ago

-I'd say Squall Leonhart from Final Fantasy 8, though cold, quiet , and reserved he has a strong sense of justice and does care for his companions, though at a distance. His limit break too is one of the coolest I ever seen.

7. iviskei profile image81
    iviskeiposted 5 years ago

I've always loved Faris from FFV. Nothing like a gender confused pirate! She has a really strong personality and tends to be a little quirky. In FFVI, I love Edgar and Setzer equally. Edgar is flirty, quirky, and all together straightforward. Setzer is playful and flirty, though he really doesn't have much of an interest in having a relationship. You wouldn't believe how excited I got when Setzer made an appearance in Kingdom Hearts II.