jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

when your kids like to..................

1. elinchls844 profile image62
    elinchls844posted 6 years ago

When Your kids like to stay up late while playing outside and your getting worried and 11:00 or a 11:30 . Then give them a glow stick it will make it easier and your kids will be safe if they cross the street drivers will see there light and if you want you can by a flash light

1. Uriel profile image83
      Urielposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well i remember mom would not let us go out at such a time. I do believe that having older people with you at this age is good especially at night. Also, i believe the government should MAKE SURE that proper lights are applied throughout any residential area  since the safety of our children IS A TOP PRIORITY. Add to that the fact that kids should learn decipline at a young age by sleeping early because sleep is Essential for their mental and physical growth.

ps: I am just a teenager and i don't get to stay up night intentionally (exceptions when i have exams i might overnight and never sleep )
      Regards to all

2. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Why in the world would you allow your children out of bed at eleven or eleven thirty much less out of the house?

1. 0
      DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thats sort of what I wonndered, then figured maye the kids are older? My kids go to bed by 800 or so.

3. deweyduck profile image80
    deweyduckposted 6 years ago

Agreed with Ohma. I don't know how old your kids are but you should seriously reconsider allowing them out at night, there's too many risks.

4. Simple Tim profile image60
    Simple Timposted 6 years ago

I dont think I would feel comfort knowing that my kids are out at 11:30pm, definitely not with a glowstick.This may be ok if its teh backyard but not on the street.

5. Twins Mum profile image81
    Twins Mumposted 6 years ago

There's a big difference between the going to bed times in the UK (and America) and Spain by the look of it.  During the summer, there are children out on the streets until late, even past midnight is not unusual.  It's a cultural thing, combined with the fact that this is a rural setting so safety is less of an issue.  I´m not sure about the glowstick thing though