jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (17 posts)

What are the top best WII games?

1. dipless profile image86
    diplessposted 6 years ago

Zelda twightlight princess is pretty darn good smile

2. jondav profile image67
    jondavposted 6 years ago

mario galaxy is really good.

3. TankTom profile image60
    TankTomposted 6 years ago

I have to go with classic Mario Cart and Super Smash Bros Brawl. And I agree with Fluffan, the lego games are pretty fun.

4. 60
    king214posted 6 years ago

Monster hunter tri....

Nothing else to be said...

5. Electric Feel profile image21
    Electric Feelposted 6 years ago

The newest Mario game is the best one yet. It's better than Mario Galaxy and a total tribute to the old school mario games back in the day. Hours of fun!

6. getgogirl profile image61
    getgogirlposted 6 years ago

Mario Kart!

7. mickshaw555 profile image20
    mickshaw555posted 6 years ago

Super Mario Galaxy and GTA 4, I think.

8. kingis profile image79
    kingisposted 6 years ago

Madden 11 is great on Wii. I have just had it for a day and love it.  Also, if you are into fitness, Wii Fit Plus is pretty fun and a good way to shed a few pounds.  I agree too that any of the Mario Brothers collection of games are great.  One more game, I would not mind finding out more but kind of excited when I saw it was Punchout. If anyone remembers the old Mike Tyson's Punchout on Nintendo remembers that was a pretty fun boxing game with some color characters like Glass Joe, Bald Bull, and King Hippo.

9. xboxps3wow profile image61
    xboxps3wowposted 6 years ago

I would definitely think mario is one of the best wii games, my little sister loves it on her dsi xl

10. joaniemb profile image60
    joaniembposted 6 years ago

I just wrote a hub on Wii Games have to say the Mario Galaxy is the best. I play with my grand daughter and we have a blast with it.

11. oogabooga profile image62
    oogaboogaposted 6 years ago

That depends on whos playing. If its the whole family, I'd say Boom Blox and New Super Mario Brothers. Father and Son, Punchout or Mario and Sonic Olympic/Winter Games. If you are playing on your own, then there are too many to sort thru. Mario kart is classic, and well done on this platform.

12. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

i am having a lot of fun with Wii Fit Plus. it is like having your own personal trainer, and as you do different challenges your other Miis (friends and family members) are running along beside you, or sometimes chucking shoes at you, haha big_smile

13. clintonb profile image60
    clintonbposted 6 years ago

I would have to go with new super mario bros, and wii fit plus. havent tried monster hunter tri. but looks good though

14. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Mario Kart of course! big_smile

15. 61
    ketouposted 6 years ago

i love wii sports. Playing 2 player smile

16. Kexul profile image62
    Kexulposted 6 years ago

Most of the best wii games are the ones that Nintendo makes, if you look at 3rd party games, I'd have to say the Harvest moon Tree of tranquility, and Animal Parade are probably my favorites. Opoona is also a fairly fun game, that was overlooked by a lot of people