jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Multiple Game Console Owners

1. jdomingo profile image61
    jdomingoposted 6 years ago

Who owns multiple video game console and why?

As for me I own three, Wii, PS3 and 360.  Why?  because I don't want to miss out on any great games that come console specific e.g. Heavy Rain (ps3) Halo series (360) Mario series (wii)  but I will admit I use my PS3 the most but I have more games on my 360 huh....

1. warchild75 profile image49
      warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have 3 an xbox 360 which is my number one fave,a nintendo wii and a playstation 2,would like a ps3 but cant justify the money when i already have a xbox.

2. Mikeydoes profile image80
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

I am not a big console gamer like I used to be. Me and my brothers growing up would get every system with our birthdays all being so close. We had it made. I got everything all the way up to ps2. After the Ps2 I got the Wii, which I never play. I then got xbox 360 and have only played call of duty.

So basically I use xbox 360 to play call of duty and thats it. Not sure if I'm getting black ops or not, probably.

3. jdomingo profile image61
    jdomingoposted 6 years ago

I'm starting to get the same way I too used to be a big gamer but for some reason it's just starting to fade I don't play as much as I used to and it's probably due to the fact that I'm getting a bit older.  I used to be able to play hours on end but I can't do that any more an hour or two and I'm bored

A lot of that also probably has to do with the fact that while I was unemployed in 2009 all I did was play video games and write review about them...who knows

4. evvy_09 profile image86
    evvy_09posted 6 years ago

Does owning two xbox 360s count as multiple consoles?  My husband had to buy me  my own since there was almost always someone on the main one lol.  At least we got a really good deal on it since we already had a hard drive

1. jdomingo profile image61
      jdomingoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

buy definition I suppose it does ha ha

5. sim0n30 profile image59
    sim0n30posted 6 years ago

I just own the wii which is good fun with friends, i dont have enough time to get addicted to the ps3 or xbox 360