jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Online Slots or Online Poker - Which one would you choose?

1. Freda Raffeal profile image61
    Freda Raffealposted 6 years ago

If given an option to select between online poker and online slot which one would you choose?

1. john@patatusfoam. profile image60
      john@patatusfoam.posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Poker all day, no real control when playing slots which is not real exciting.

2. 59
      richardleoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would play texas holdem. i guess slots is a woman game and more females love it.

2. Freda Raffeal profile image61

thanks for your reply..but I feel no download online slots to be more interesting though.

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Aside from the fact that you will eventually lose (sorry smile ); the U.S. government loves to (and is famous for) seizing the assets of gambling transaction entities (even the foreign ones when they can find a way).

3. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Though lately, the government doesn’t seem to be as anal-retentive as it used to be about such things… smile

4. Freda Raffeal profile image61

@paradigmsearch.. Thanks for your reply. I guess you don't like either of the games. smile

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Depends on my state of mind.smile  Sometimes I love them! But I learned a long time ago that they are good for entertainment only. Do not let your losses exceed the irritation level into the OMG level.smile

5. Freda Raffeal profile image61

Is online slots a 'woman game'?

working