jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

So Many Good Games So Little Time

1. warchild75 profile image49
    warchild75posted 6 years ago

I normally buy maybe 4 games a year as i only tend to buy games that are going to last me ages such as rpg's,this october/november is a nitemare(in a good way) first there was fifa 11 then fallout new vegas then fable 3 and on the same day sims3 then next month there is assassins creed brotherhood,cod black ops,and the fifa 11 ultimate team release.....ahhh no time to play them all.Anyone else excited by any of these releases!!?

1. pisean282311 profile image60
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

there is only one game worth playing...ask greek one for details smile

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

You missed one - WOW cataclysm is due out 7th December. big_smile

warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

To be honest i was mainly speaking about xbox games,i am fascinated by wow but have never taken the plunge for fear of it taking up every spare minute i have,then i would have to leave hubpages sad

3. jdomingo profile image60
    jdomingoposted 6 years ago

I am also excited about all these great games coming out only one downside to them...I've given up buying games for about 8 months...I have too many that I have started and haven't finished sad  that and I'm also trying to save some mulah to buy a motorcycle!!!!!  Let me know how they are!

warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ahh man that sucks,maybe trade a couple in just so u can at least buy one of them:)

2. VG-Justice profile image60
      VG-Justiceposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm the same way. I have around 4-5 completely unopened, not played games.  It's awful. I'd give them away if I didn't eventually wanna get to them, but I've been busy. It's strange. You get a job to buy games, but then that job + school totally drains most time you'd use to play them.