jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

What you want to read about ?

1. SureFireKim profile image59
    SureFireKimposted 6 years ago

Seriously fellow hubbers, what do you want to read about at this point ?

1. ilmdamaily profile image91
      ilmdamailyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hope. Victory. Triumph. Joy. People making a positive change in the world. Love. Recovery. Comfortable shoes, comfortable leather chairs, comfortable people...

Something human, special. Something that touches the reader, and in a fundamental & positive way.

Something I can disagree with, though intelligent enough that I can respect the person who wrote it.

I love to read things that people have clearly put ALOT of effort into...doesn't matter what genre it is, what the subject matter is...when you care about a topic, it shines through and makes an engaging read. And as you point out, it's a little bit more enjoyable than most of the SEO stuff we churn out...

Anything in mind?

2. WryLilt profile image85
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Are you looking for topics to make money and traffic from?

I hope you realize that hubber views are inconsequential.

You need to write what the masses are looking for - the prompts that come up on google when you start typing something are a good start.

1. SureFireKim profile image59
      SureFireKimposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why everything has to revolve around just one thing - TRAFFIC and MONEY  ?

Are we drug dealing here ?

Fellow hubbers belong to "masses" and they actually represent a unique mass - intellectual mass.

Their feedback is valuable more than anything else.

For me, hubbers' views are more important then few pennies from google Adsense.

Actually that leads to my next question - How do I turn the Adsense OFF on my hubs ?

1. WryLilt profile image85
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Based on your previous questions I assumed you were looking for suitable topics.

To turn Adsense off visit your hub in edit mode, visit 'settings' on the right and then uncheck the 'this hub may be considered commercial' box.

Then you'll be able to change the advert level to 'low' or 'none'.

And as Darkside says, if you write about what you love, you'll have an edge. Write what you care about and the traffic will come.

working