jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

is ps3 what the money

1. kennethgbo profile image61
    kennethgboposted 5 years ago

lets hear your say about this issue

1. 60
      spencercattposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think it's worth the money if you are going to use the console any amount, I purchased an xbox360 thinking it would get it's use but a year later and maybe a total of 50 hours use I sold it as it started to collect dust.
      Some people are pretty hard on the gaming but I am a web designer so I usually focus my time better.

2. kimbles profile image76
    kimblesposted 5 years ago

Assuming you mean worth the money it depends on what you paid for it. If you paid the the RRP then I think it is, you don't just get a great games machine, you have a bluray player and one that can play 3d dvd's as well.

There are lots of bargains on at the moment, I use hotukdeals.com as a source on a daily basis. Someone on there is always finding a deal on PS3's

3. xboxps3wow profile image60
    xboxps3wowposted 5 years ago

It most definitely is worth the money, i bought mine in 2006 and paid a lot more than whats it costs now! And its still worth every penny! You can watch bluray vids, 3d movies, play games, browse the internet and tons more!

4. warchild75 profile image49
    warchild75posted 5 years ago

Yes it is worth the money,still havent brought one yet though as im an xbox fan!!

5. howtosoftmod11 profile image59
    howtosoftmod11posted 5 years ago

its really up to what you prefer. I bought one cause I didn't have a blue ray player and at the time they where really expensive and the ps3 made a great 2 in 1 .

6. brandon_wakefield profile image61
    brandon_wakefieldposted 5 years ago

I own both 360 and PS3. To me it was a matter of what I wanted in games. There are a lot of titles on the PS3 that are so fantastic that if it boiled down to it I would only own a PS3. I suppose the same can be said about the 360 though. As far as the PS3 goes, you get free internet access (no live account big_smile) and don't have to pay a monthly fee to play multiplayer games. The standard PS3 system comes with 160gb of memory space so thats always a great start also. So to answer your question. Yes it is definetly worth the money.