jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Battlefield 3

1. Olaf_Bloodaxe profile image59
    Olaf_Bloodaxeposted 5 years ago

If your like me your quite the fan of first person shooters and if your a true fan of FPS style games then you must love the battlefield series. this sereis in my opinion is the best of its kind and knocks the modern warfare series off the map. don't get me wrong i love the modern warfare series as much as any other gamer but Battlefield dressed up one key factor to a T: Realism. the most realistic aspect? totally destructible enviroments. after playing bad company 2 for months on end i heard of the upcoming battlefield 3. it's mysterious, but here's what i've found thus far:

that's the most information i've seen to date. Enjoy!

1. Pagelift profile image60
      Pageliftposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Can't wait for the new Battlefield game. It's going to be huge!

Olaf_Bloodaxeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i agree! but sadly i maybe leaving for Iraq before the game premieres.

2. ggholic profile image61
      ggholicposted 5 years ago in reply to this

look at the battlefield 3 trailer, it gives like ZERO info.

1. evvy_09 profile image87
        evvy_09posted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's why it's called a teaser.  Most big games gives almost no info in the teaser but lots of hints.  It's something designed to make you go "holy crap! I have to get that!"     Or maybe I just say that smile   Definately a game that is on my list of games to get this year.

Olaf_Bloodaxeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

100% agree. and i also want to get it after watching the teaser!

3. WorldCup~2010 profile image61
      WorldCup~2010posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I just went from Black Ops back to BFBC 2 because I cant stand COD anymore... I'v realized that all Call of Duties are the same and they still hundreds of millions of dollars off of their games now just by adding new guns and new maps, everything else is basically the same!

2. UnforgivenSiren profile image60
    UnforgivenSirenposted 5 years ago

Has anyone noticed the new flow of "does" as I call them? People who are just getting the game for the first time? I think finally people are realizing they are paying for the COD name and just the same crap over and over each year. I am so excited for battlefield 3 I hope the formula is the same! I don't want it to be anything like call of duty. I watch the Teaser and I'm sitting here like THATS NOT ENOUGH! I just want to see a smidgen more.. lol September is not too far away.

3. Diodrin profile image61
    Diodrinposted 5 years ago

IGN.com has some excellent preview info, as did Gameinformer last month.  !6 ppl online/ 32 ppl on PC's.  New graphics engine from D.I.C.E. looks amazing.  I'm hoping it's going to be 1942's open style with Bad Company 2's smoother mechanics.  Mucho interested and the holiday season cannot get here soon enough.

4. evvy_09 profile image87
    evvy_09posted 5 years ago

I finally got my own copy of the game so I can play with my husband.  It really is awesome.  Only thing I wish it had was the way Black Ops allows you to go back into your recent games and edit with different views and angles. I've been having alot of fun making videos.
    But still, there is nothing like trying to hide for a second in a building, only to have said building crumble down around you.  I thought I was safe lol.