jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

First Person Shooters Guide

1. Adrian 72 profile image60
    Adrian 72posted 5 years ago

As everyone knows FPS ( First Person Shooters )games are a dime a dozen. There are so many to choose from it is insane. Many Gamers choose to be fooled by the advertising machine of the company putting these games out. Some buy solely for the graphics. Others for the gameplay. The best way to judge a FPS game is by combining both options to have the ultimate experience. Don't be fooled by advertising gimmicks. Let your preferences be your guide. There are many FPS shooters that will say they are the greatest but they cannot be trusted for obvious reasons. I will answer questions to help the poor souls who are easily fooled into departing with their money keep said money in their pocket by doing the extensive research for you.

1. SandyMcCollum profile image86
      SandyMcCollumposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like a great start for a hub!

1. Adrian 72 profile image60
        Adrian 72posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much. I have many ideas and more topics. That was just a start. First forray into this type of writing. I am flattered you even read it. Thank you.

2. Matt in Jax profile image81
    Matt in Jaxposted 5 years ago

I don't really have any questions about games necessarily beyond personal opinion questions.
    What's your favorite FPS and do you also like any third-person shooters?