jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favorite viodeo game franchise?

1. The Odd Spartan profile image83
    The Odd Spartanposted 5 years ago

And why do you think so? Is it the gameplay, story or characters?

2. 0
    will345davisposted 5 years ago

My favorite franchise would have to be Fallout. I love how deep and rich the story is. There is so much detail. When I finally completed it I had clocked in almost 170 hours. It was that good.
    Second would have to be Assassin's Creed. Followed closely by the entire Zelda series

3. 0
    Ghostwolfeposted 5 years ago

My all time franchise choice would have to be Call of Duty, due to the intensity of the military style base of the game, plus with the addition of the Zombie mini mode in World at War and continuing it through Black OPS.

Secondly the Fable series, it offers a lot of room to grow your character and gives a good storyline.

Thirdly Fallout. As it is one of the best futuristic games on the market.

1. 0
      will345davisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've never been huge into FPS games, but I have to say that the addition of Zombies has pulled me in.

4. Johnrr631992 profile image84
    Johnrr631992posted 5 years ago

Call Of Duty.
    I have followed Call of Duty ever since the originals for original xbox.. And they just get better as they go on. There is truly nothing like them and all the rest out there. And all the extra little bonus perks like Zombies on black ops just makes the COD franchise 10x better.

5. nell79 profile image85
    nell79posted 5 years ago

I like Fable. I also like how they did the co-op in the 3rd one. I played it with my son and my husband and we all really enjoyed it. We can't wait for the next one!

6. charles2029 profile image61
    charles2029posted 5 years ago

definitely a tie between Gears and Uncharted

Easy to see I'm into 3rd person shooters smile

7. ALMIGHTY CHEEKS profile image80
    ALMIGHTY CHEEKSposted 5 years ago

It used to be Resident Evil but after re5 and seeing the new multiplayer game ive become turned off. Id say now my fave is the Fallout series.