jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Anyone Play Call of Duty: Zombies?

1. 0
    Ghostwolfeposted 5 years ago

So as a big fan of call of duty: zombies, I was wondering if anyone else played on the XBOX 360? I am always looking for new people to play the game with and always like to make new friends.

Anyways, what is your take on the game? Do you think with the August 23rd, 2011 final map pack release for Black OPS being an all zombie map pack with the final new map 'moon' that the series should end here, since 'moon' is the final map and closes off the storyline.

Though I will miss COD: Zombies, I have a feeling they are going to make it a stand alone game.

2. 0
    will345davisposted 5 years ago

I thought the addition of Zombies was genius. It's been a while but I do love playing on my 360 online. I haven't seen the new DLC for it though

3. searchlurch9 profile image60
    searchlurch9posted 5 years ago

Yes my husband does. I actually bought him the game for his birthday. He loves that genre of games so he will play until he beats it. lol The night he beat it, he started playing the zombie option. I'm petrified of zombies!! lol I thought it was pretty cool though.  Personally, I thought it was better than the game itself lol.

4. Johnrr631992 profile image82
    Johnrr631992posted 5 years ago

I think that zombies will never end. And as long as treyarch wants more money they'll make more maps, it may not be on black ops, but they will probably continue to make zombie maps with how much popularity it generates. As far as liking the new zombie maps..
    I love moon. I think they did a good job with it, and both easter eggs were hard to get, AND the Nightmare song was a great addition (not so much a fan of the other two).. Anyways i hope you guys share my same enthusiasm, but since its come out I have already made leevel 47, done both easter eggs, unlocked all songs. So as you can tell I'm a fan smile