jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Call of duty modern warfare 3, or Battlefield 3

1. Johnrr631992 profile image83
    Johnrr631992posted 5 years ago

Sooooo, Which one is everyone looking forward to more. I think the new Call Of duty will be better, but i will most like try them both out

1. charles2029 profile image61
      charles2029posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Seems like Battlefield 3 is preferred, but MW3 will get better sales.  The guys over at SlimGamer just discussed this.

http://slimgamer.com/will-modern-warfar … this-fall/

2. ligiaogl profile image60
    ligiaoglposted 5 years ago
  3. ALMIGHTY CHEEKS profile image80
    ALMIGHTY CHEEKSposted 5 years ago

like many have said before, mw3 will be the better seller but bf3 will be the better game

1. 0
      Indigitalposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Unsure about that - Infinity Ward normally delivers in content and sales.

1. ALMIGHTY CHEEKS profile image80
        ALMIGHTY CHEEKSposted 5 years ago in reply to this

after modern warfare 2 i dont trust anything they release.

1. 0
          Indigitalposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Modern Warfare: Call of Duty 4 - best game in the trilogy - Infinity Ward
          Call of Duty 5 - possibly the worst - Treyarch
          Modern Warfare 2 - they redeemed themselves - Infinity Ward
          Black Ops - ugly game, dull campaign, boring Zombies - Treyarch.

Infinity have lifted the Call of Duty gaming every time, I assure you it'll be up to scratch - if not, better!

4. danmad1 profile image77
    danmad1posted 5 years ago

Call Of Duty, mainly because I believe that the brand is bigger than battlefield, to some people

5. jonte2020 profile image61
    jonte2020posted 5 years ago

I will definatley buy both, even though I think CoD is going to be played a lot more... It also has to do with which game your PSN friends prefer. I'm only playing online since I don't find Campaigns very amusing...

6. LouieObscene profile image60
    LouieObsceneposted 5 years ago

tbh, I think what happens with all the call of duty games since COD4, is; people will all be hyped up about the new one, then they'll get it, play it for a while, think it's crap. But keep playing it because they have nothing better to play at the moment, and their freinds are doing the same.

Call of duty 4 was with out a doubt, the best Call of Duty ever. WaW Was just not my cuppa tea, some people liked it but I just didn't like the way it was put together, don't like old style warfare either. Modern Warfare 2 was absolute crap. So many hackers, glitchers, boosters, and stupid killstreaks. I had that game for two weeks then sold it to my friend for £20, it was still £40 in the shops but I wanted rid of it. And I was actually decent at it, still thought it was a pathetic excuse for a game.

I personally think Black Ops is great. It's more fun, and it's not just "Huzzah! Harriers! Hello nuke, end game." It's actually fun and has more balanced killstreaks and gameplay.

I thin MW3 is going to be an exact copy of MW2, with different maps, and the new killstreak and gun system, but that's it. It's using the same engine for christ sake. neutral

And for these reasons, I will be going for battlefield 3, purely because it's something new, has vehicle combat, an interactive world, and perks that impact the game so little it doesn't matter, making it more fair IMO. Call of duty went downhil the second MW2 came out. WaW was good, just not my cuppa tea.

1. brandonhart100 profile image83
      brandonhart100posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm going BF3 for sure - in fact, I've already built my rig to handle it. I love BFBC2 and the destructive nature of it - also the audience, overall, tends to be older (especially if played on PC vs. Consoles).

2. A Troubled Man profile image61
      A Troubled Manposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Seems that's what happened. I tried MW3 once and found it to be almost exactly like MW2, just different maps, guns and equipment.

MW3 could have been a map pack for MW2.

7. imkd profile image61
    imkdposted 4 years ago

didn't try Version 3 but of Call of duty modern warfare 3 is preferred.