jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Is gaming a very good topic to write about on hubpages?

1. drspaniel profile image85
    drspanielposted 5 years ago via iphone

Just wondering as I might consider it if anyone enjoys that kind of thing. I know quite a lot about gaming, so I could without fail produce 1 hub per day!

1. adanpt1 profile image59
      adanpt1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have seen quite a few hubs about gaming. Some are cheats and tricks for games, some are reviews, and some just talk about strategy and such.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

I believe there are quite a few other writers on HP who could tell you - they're doing great. Use the search bar above for Hubs on the topic and see how you can compare and differentiate yourself but it is a popular topic smile

3. Richieb799 profile image65
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

I think many hubbers have written about gaming and earned a lot, Misha had a Mario hub that did well.

4. Abzolution profile image60
    Abzolutionposted 5 years ago

Hey, Im new myself and I have written two articles on gaming, they have been my most popular so far. smile

5. vivacashgames profile image59
    vivacashgamesposted 5 years ago

Of course yes...!!!!
    Online Games are now best means for entertaining people around the world.
    Here you can Play Games Online and Win Cash also...so, I think its worth to write on this as I am doing...

6. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

Yes,game based hubs draw a lot of views.

No, they generally don't make much money, especially game guide hubs.

The one exception is if you manage to somehow inform people about a new game where they are impressed enough to click straight through to Amazon and buy.

7. thebeast02 profile image87
    thebeast02posted 5 years ago

Tons of people do it, very few do it well. If you think you are part of the latter, then give it a shot. If not, don't be expecting a whole lot from it.

8. Grifter profile image79
    Grifterposted 5 years ago

I'd say, if you have the experience with them, most definitely. Warcraft for instance has a tremendous following, which is a large opportunity for advertising. Their facebook page, for example, has tons of activity.
    I've written one of many on Warcraft, and I plan to write some on Everquest which I played back in the day. And possibly Shadowbane, I miss that game.

Checking out Forsaken World right now.

1. Nexusx2 profile image60
      Nexusx2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I heard that Adsense doesnt pay that well for video games. I don't know if this is true or not.