jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Are you planning to play Star Wars The Old Republic when it comes out?

1. skear profile image90
    skearposted 5 years ago

I'm curious if any hubbers are planning to play Star Wars The Old Republic when it comes out.  BioWare finally set the release date for 12.20.11.

If so what class do you plan to play?  Have you joined a guild yet?

1. accvv1234 profile image60
      accvv1234posted 5 years ago in reply to this

no , i haven't yet

2. Dan90017 profile image60
    Dan90017posted 5 years ago

I am planning to try it out... I am a bit afraid though. It took a lot of willpower to get of the WoW drug and I'm worried SWTOR might ruin my life. LOL!

1. skear profile image90
      skearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good point...  I spent a lot of hours playing WoW for several years and finally decided I was done with it.  I do have a lot of good memories from the game though.

At least it's coming out over the holidays.  It'll be too cold to do much besides spend time on the computer smile

2. SimeyC profile image90
      SimeyCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm addicted to World of Tanks now - come one - let's form a Hubpages team on WOT!!!!

1. skear profile image90
        skearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I read your hub on WOT, it does sound pretty fun.  I might have to check it out, I need something new to play until SWTOR comes out.

1. SimeyC profile image90
          SimeyCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i'm playing it right now!!

2. xenakou profile image60
          xenakouposted 5 years ago in reply to this

But yea  im am kinda worried because every mmo ive played has been pretty addictive ive found myself playing them while im supposed to be doing homwework lol...

3. OldSkoolFool profile image59
    OldSkoolFoolposted 5 years ago

Yeah i think I might check it out. I was interested in Star Wars for my whole childhood, and I played WoW. It would seem that I would be the perfect candidate.

4. Watcher07 profile image62
    Watcher07posted 5 years ago

I'm eager for it.  I already pre-ordered the Collectors Edition.  I think the best part of the game will be the story.  I've played alot of MMO's, but rarely did I ever feel attached to the story.  From the things I have read and the videos I have seen of missions, the story is integral to your character and your companions, it draws you in.  Overall I think with Bioware's history of making some of the best games around for story, that The Old Republic will be a massive success and I look forward to playing it.

5. xenakou profile image60
    xenakouposted 5 years ago

yea dude i cant wait im still trying to figure out how im going to get 15$ a month though lol

working