jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Is the Wii version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 worth getting?

1. 0
    TrinityCatposted 4 years ago

Hey everybody!

I'm just curious, is this game worth getting? Christmas is a almost a week from now and I need to buy more Wii games since we have only bought Mario Kart Wii and Zelda: Skyward Sword.

I'm only interested in the gameplay, no need to tell me that graphics are mediocre compared to X360 and PS3 versions and blah blah blah. tongue What do you think?

Thanks! big_smile

1. BraidedZero profile image85
      BraidedZeroposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Man I can't believe no one replied to this yet. If you haven't made the decision, only get it if you want to play the campaign. If you want to play online, I wouldn't get it.

1. 0
        TrinityCatposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I even forgot I made this topic! Lol.

I have been told that online isn't as good as expected, which is to me a little disappointing.

Thanks for the advice, man! smile

2. JohnGreasyGamer profile image91
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

I too am surprised, I thought this thread would be booming with life. Obviously not though. The game has terrible control (what doesn't on the Wii), and it only lasts seven hours in terms of campaign (9 hours on Veteran). Plus, online capabilities are terrible end-of. Though if you do plan on getting this, rent it first - a full blown £40 is NOT worth it. You could get Skylanders, Spyro's Adventure for triple the amount of content.

1. 0
      TrinityCatposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think I will get it in a very cheap price, so I'll wait a while or indeed rent it to try it. $50 bucks is just too much, considering the amount of criticism given to this version.

I am very surprised to see how short the campaign is. It reminds me of Killzone: Liberation when I played it. But even that game got better reviews than this one! yikes

Anyway, thanks for the information! smile