jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)

Billiards fans forum - information and links about billiards and pool

1. rclinton5280 profile image83
    rclinton5280posted 5 years ago

I would like to create a forum for people to discuss pool in their lives. Please feel free to ask questions, tell stories, share ideas, and network here.

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

I Own WhyPool dot Com ... wanna play?  smile

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

really?......tongue

1. Pearldiver profile image87
        Pearldiverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yep... That's My Game.. This is My Que! smile

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6036885_f248.jpg

Oh yeah.. I have this one too ML! smile

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6036894_f248.jpg

And I Couldn't Resist This One! smile

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6036905_f248.jpg

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
          SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

l luv it...all of them...just googled 'why bike' and 'why ride' - both gone....big_smile

2. rclinton5280 profile image83
      rclinton5280posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would like to play at your site some time. Right now is not good for me. maybe later

3. rclinton5280 profile image83

this would be a great idea if we could get people involved. I am writing some articles on pool and I would like to generate some interest on hub pages. You guys are welcome to do the same and invite your friends to, too.

1. Pearldiver profile image87
      Pearldiverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your Articles look Pretty Good Rob... I just read your que story!  I have parked Why Pool... until I have time to develop it... It has huge potential.

4. avan989 profile image79
    avan989posted 5 years ago

I love pool, I play in a BCA league and I used a predator sneaky pete cue with a z2 shaft. I just got this cue a week ago and it is great. I don't know about any other cue because this is the second cue I own but go predator people. Will not regret it.

5. rclinton5280 profile image83

This is cool. I will try to invite more people and link to this forum in my articles to get more people to come here and hang out.

6. Jonathan Janco profile image82
    Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago

I play in the APA here in Fairfield County, CT. It's pretty compettitive here. A couple of the Bridgeport teams won the nationals in 8ball in recent years. Anyone else play in the APA?

7. stclairjack profile image79
    stclairjackposted 5 years ago

ilove to play pool, often telling people that pool is a lot like sex, you dont have to be good at it to enjoy it,... but it helps! ha!

count me in,.... i'm heading your way shortly to read your work on the subject.

1. stclairjack profile image79
      stclairjackposted 5 years ago in reply to this

the concept of covering billiards in the hub was cool and emediatey made me think of doing a hub just covering graphics for biliards fans,.... i've cruised google to build a file for my back ground theme on wondows 7,.... but hey,.... you might be looking for hub ideas,...YOU  DO  IT!  ha!

8. rclinton5280 profile image83

I love this. Keep it up guys, let's turn this into a great forum. As far as I go, I used to play APA. I just played in a tournament tonight. I am not looking to hawk you guys for ideas. I have my own. Thanks for hanging out and please keep posting and building our forum.

9. rclinton5280 profile image83
    rclinton5280posted 4 years ago

Where's every one at? I have been busy writing hubs on the subject. Pass them along and do some posting to build this forum up.

working