jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Hidden Objects PC Games

1. 0
    jenuboukaposted 4 years ago

Anyone else into hidden objects pc games?  What are your favorites?  I am starting to run out of good ones to play, and wondering if anyone else loves these types of games.

1. Craig Suits profile image82
      Craig Suitsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I was invited to play that "Hidden Chronicals" game just last night. Having raised a little girl, I got to play them all. Whoopie! This new one is pretty good, a bit complicated understanding the many game options but very creative and well done.

More often than not, the search areas with other games are way to dark and some of the search objects don't look anything like what you think they're going to look like.

This Chronicals game has good, clear graphics and progresses as you go. After a while though, you'll find you need to buy more "energy" using Paypal or other credit methods. Other than that, I would rate it very high.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Zynga has just bought out a hidden objects game on Facebook. Think it's called Hidden Chronicles or something like that. smile

3. 0
    jenuboukaposted 4 years ago

Hi Guys! 

Thanks for the info.  Craig you are so right with the dark games and misleading bios, by the time I download it on my computer to play I find the dynamics rough to follow. 
    And why are there so many creepy ones, these tend to have good demographics yet I freak myself out playing them.  I just cancelled my facebook account so I will see if any of the game co. have it to download.
    Here are some I enjoyed.

Mortimer Beckett: All of them.
    Hidden Expeditions The Maze
    Hidden mysteries part 4
    Weird tunes, Spooky but awesome
    Mystery P.I.

There are more but these are the ones that I have played recently.

4. Gloshei profile image60
    Glosheiposted 4 years ago

Hidden games I enjoy them it's a way to relax and keep the old brain going.
    HP Games, has quite a few and you get a chance of free games before you actually buy them as well. I like 'Escape the Museum' best.
    Good luck.

5. gposchman profile image88
    gposchmanposted 4 years ago

Here are a bunch of games that my wife and granddaughter like to play.  I hope this list helps, they are all available on Big Fish.  Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal,   Flux Family Secrets,  Miss Teri Tale,  Royal Trouble,  Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club,  Steve The Sheriff, The Clumsys, The Sultan's Labyrinth: A Royal Sacrifice.

There are more, I hope this helps.

1. 0
      jenuboukaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Heck Ya Gene!!!
      Thanks so much.  Look forward to checking them out.

6. cherylone profile image89
    cheryloneposted 4 years ago

My daughter and I very much enjoy hidden object games and have found many on Big Fish Games site for very little money.

1. 0
      jenuboukaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Big Fish is a pretty site for reputable games, so is Iwin, Game House, and Alawar.