Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Trivia Quiz
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Arzkaban was published on 08 July 1999 and the third book in the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling. A film based on the book was released in 2004.
This is Harry's third year at Hogwarts, the story continues where the two books left off, it is full of fantastic adventures, mystery, magic and mayhem combined with a dash of humor and suspense.
Have you read the book or watched the film? If yes, then you will surely Ace this trivia quiz...
If you find it hard... you can scroll down to check the answers.
The Knight Bus
- What village are third –year students at Hogwarts sometimes allowed to visit?
- What magazine carries reviews and tests of different broomsticks?
- Who is the Head Boy of Hogwarts in Harry’s third year?
- Who is Harry's godfather?
- Which painting was found slashed and its subject to vanished in October at Hogwarts?
- What is the name of the small hour-glass on a gold chain, which Hermione uses to go back in time?
- What was Harry’s favourite Christmas present?
- What is the name of the vehicle that provides emergency transport for stranded witches and wizards?
- What sort of items does the shop called Honeydukes sell?
- Which examination was held at midnight?
Buckbeak is a Hippogriff
- Who gives Harry some anti-Dementor lessons?
- Who did Neville Longbottom fear the most in all the world?
- At what building in Hogsmeade did Harry and Ron see over 300 owls?
- What subject does Professor Lupin teach?
- Who does Scabbers - the rat turn out to be?
- What tree destroyed Harry’s Quidditch broomstick?
- What was the name of the person who escaped from Azkaban?
- What color fur does Hermione's pet have?
- What is the name of the new broomstick believed to be the fastest in the world?
What did students have to turn a teapot into during their Transfiguration exam?
- What can a wizard who is an Animagus do?
- What is the name of the wizarding game similar to marbles?
- What creatures boarded the Hogwarts Express and cause Harry to feel ill?
- Who replaces the Fat Lady as guardian of GryffindorTower?
- How many secret passages lead from Hogwarts to Hogsmeade?
- What did Harry use to keep the Monster Book of Monster shut?
- Which two words does one say to wipe the Marauder's Map clean?
- The knight Bus fare to London is eleven Sickles, but what does one get if one pays thirteen Sickles?
- What spell, beginning with the letter “N” switches off the light at the end of the wand.
- Who replaced Professor Kettleburn for Care of Magical Creatures lesson?
Answers - Set 1
The Fat Lady
Answers- Set 2
Defence Against the Dark Arts
Answers - Set 3
Turn into an animal
All Photos courtesy of Warner Bros Entertainment.
Thank you very much!
Harry Potter Trivia Quiz
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Quiz
40 questions ranging from easy to difficult about Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling, the second in the Harry Potter series. It follows Harry, Ron and Hermione through their second year at Hogwarts.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Quiz
Here is a collection of easy and hard trivia quiz game for you. This will test you how much do you really know about Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
More by this Author
Free Science trivia questions with answers. Test your general knowledge with these three sets of trivia quiz.
Free Trivia Quiz. Test your general knowledge. Three sets of General Information Trivia Games for you to enjoy.
Filipino proverbs, or salawikain, echo the values of the Philippines. The values and lessons they impart to us still hold truth to this day.