How to make your own Herbal Incense
Tools and Ingredients
1. A digital scale *optional*
2. Rubber gloves
3. 2 oz of Damiana Leaf (Or whatever you prefer to smoke, i.e. Marshmallow leaf, Mullein, etc..)
4. 100% Pure Acetone (You can also use Everclear) Do not use nail polish!
5. An HDPE spray bottle. Do not use plastic spray bottles as Acetone will eat through it.
6. A small mixing bowl of your choosing. The bowl also can't be plastic because of the Acetone.
7. Finally your chemical of choosing. I recommend JWH-018, which you can find for about $15 a gram on ioffer.com. But you can also use the other alternatives like JWH-073 or 250 for different effects.
1. Carefully pour a small amount of Acetone into your bowl.
2. Take your JWH and add it into the bowl. Mix the Acetone and JWH together until the JWH is completely dissolved. Add more Acetone if needed (It doesn't affect the potency, but does affect the drying time).
3. After thoroughly mixing them together pour the mix into your HDPE spray bottle. Change the spray bottle to the finest mist possible.
4. Get out your Damiana Leaves or whatever foliage leaves you choose. Put the leaves into a bowl or pan and evenly spray your mix over the leaves. Try not to hover over one spot for to long or you will get hot spots. Be sure to mix the leaves (gloves come in handy) after the top leaves are thoroughly sprayed.
5. Leave the incense to dry, preferably overnight. If the JWH clumps just break them up and mix them well into the foliage.
6. Enjoy your incense!
Using these instructions of 1 gram of JWH per 2 ounces of foliage, should yield you a pretty strong incense.