Might and Magic X Legacy Grandmaster Trainers Locations
In might and magic x legacy, the heroes will need to advance to the grandmaster in certain skill tiers. Only then can they slay the higher level monsters such as the shadow dragons in the latter part of the game. This will guide the heroes on the location of the grandmaster trainers, especially the popular grandmaster trainers such as the sword grandmaster. It will also guide the raiders on how to complete the Haart has his reasons quest.
Might and Magic X Legacy Haart has his Reasons Quest
Might and Magic X Legacy Unlock the Grandmaster Sword Trainer
Old skool rpg gamers love swords, and the dual welding blade dancers are sword specialists, so unlocking the sword grandmaster trainer can become something of an obsession. This is also the Haart has his Reasons quest.
The inquisitor Heame can be found by the heroes in a side alley in Seahaven. He will ask the heroes to investigate why Haart is behaving so suspiciously. In particular, Haart appears to be disappearing at night, and seems to be away from his big mansion. Big mansions are for staying in at night. This seems too strange for the raiders. The way to complete the Haart has his reasons quest is -
- approach Haart's butler in the afternoon and then speak to Haart
- approach the mansion at night and note that Haart has disappeared
- Go outside and ask the guard at the gates and he will say that Haart has left for the Yon-Chall forest
- Go to the Yon-Chall forest (coordinates ) and meet with Haart and his wife (an elf). Haart will explain his secrets.
- Go back to Heame and tell him the half-truth.
- This will unlock Haart has the grandmaster sword trainer.
Might and Magic X Legacy Fallen Star Quest
With the sword grandmaster in hand, it is good but not good enough for the dual welding bladedancer. She must carry a good sword weapon too. This will guide the heroes as they try to complete the fallen star quest to get the really good sword.
Might and Magic X Legacy Air Magic Grandmaster Location
Might and Magic X Legacy Dagger Grandmaster
Might and Magic X Legacy Location of Grandmaster Trainers
- Air magic grandmaster - is Shiva at the Wyslin Jungle in Agyn Peninsula.
- Arcane discipline grandmaster - is Mizuki in the Desolate Wilds in Agyn Peninsula.
- Axe grandmaster - Drengi lives in a house near the Navea Plains as the raiders are going to find Lord Kilburn.
- Bow grandmaster - Yumiko will grant the bow grandmaster training but only after the heroes return the jade bow to her. The jade bow can be found in skull rock dungeon.
- Crossbow grandmaster - transverse the dangerous Vantyr Range in the northeast and find Arnold who will train the heroes in the crossbow grandmastery.
- Dagger grandmaster - the dagger grandmastery is always long sought after, and the raiders will have to descend into the tomb of thousand terrors level 5 after the Dunstan quest in order to find Yeshtar. Yeshtar will train make the heroes dagger grandmaster.
- Dark magic grandmaster - the heroes need to go to Halloth grove to get this trainer. Luna will impart the knowledge of dark magic grandmaster after taking 1 vitality point from all heroes. Can the heroes become vampire because luna is a vampire? No they cannot. So when the heroes need to become grandmaster in dark magic, just do it once and do not use that many vitality points.
- Dodge grandmaster - Wysthal in the Wyslin Jungle will teach the dodge grandmaster.
- Duel welding grandmaster - again transverse the dangerous Vantyr Range to the northermost tip and reach Changbo who will teach dual wielding grandmaster.
- Earth magic grandmaster - Caranthir in the Yon Chall forest in Agyn Peninsula will teach this.
- Endurance grandmaster - Atlas in Dubra Scrubland in Agyn Peninsula will teach this.
- Fire magic grandmaster - Erika in Minho marsh in the Agyn Peninsula will teach this.
- Heavy armor grandmaster - the heroes need to proceed down to Sorli in the Lost City Level 4 to get this tier.
- Light magic grandmaster - Orna in the chapel outside Karthal will teach this. Get this to get the light grandmaster spell.
- Mace grandmaster - Tao in the Crag in Tao's house will teach this.
- Magical Focus grandmaster - the magical focus grandmaster is found in the elemental forge level 2. When coming into this level, go through a secret door on the left side of the entrance and ask Berenice to teach the heroes this. This is a very important tier in grandmaster magical focus because it allows the raiders to maximise their critical damage of magical attacks.
- Medium armor grandmaster - Tamotsu the naga in the sewers under karthal (slum district) will teach this.
- Mysticism grandmaster - after falagar is rescued, go to the big house at the Crag to get mysticism grandmaster.
- Prime magic grandmaster - Nur at the top of the tower of enigma will teach this.
- Shield grandmaster - after the heroes find Lord Kilburn, he will teach shield grandmaster.
- Spear grandmaster - Iason in Karthal harbour district, ptaraetorian garrison will teach this.
- Two handed weapons grandmaster - Yaksha at the Desolate Wilds in Agyn Peninsula will teach this.
- Warfare grandmaster - Sandor in the Desolate Wilds will teach this after the heroes finish his quest.
- Water magic grandmaster - speak to Kei at the docks at the Crag. Kei will want the heroes to take a number of steps on shallow water before granting this training.
More by this Author
Ryse Son of Rome Boss Fights Guide. Includes how to defeat the archers. How to defeat Minotaur Chief Glott. How to rescue the romans from the minotaur with flaming torch. Avoid Boudica's elephants.
Skyrim Unearthed Kolbjorn Barrow quest. Solve the puzzles in Kolbjorn Barrow to get Ahizdal's treasures. Defeat Ahizdal and the draugrs to get Ahizdal's mask.
Bloodborne Level Up Guide