Minecraft How to Build a Mob Grinder Farm Guide
Minecraft mob grinder screen shot
Minecraft Mob Grinder/ Farm Guide
How to build a Minecraft mob grinder or mob farm for PC, x-box. The method used in the video below should work for both the PC, and X-box console.
Why should you build a mob farm or a mob grinder?
If you are looking for a long term way to harvest or gather monster drops then this is well worth the time invested if you do it properly. Because you should be getting drops even without doing anything other then making the mob grinder itself.
What are the requirements you will need to make a mob grinder or mob farm?
The only requirements for making a mob grinder will be time, and the resources used to make the mob grinder.
What resources will I need to make the mob grinder?
1. You will need many 64 stacks of cobblestone.
2. You will need at least 5-6 64 stacks of glass
3. Third you will need several buckets to gather both water and lava.
4. Last but not least you will need ladders to make it so the lava does not fall down and interact with the water. (I may have missed something if I did please let me know in the comments section.)
The finished product depending on how big you made the Minecraft mob grinder or mob farm should provide you with plenty of mob drops. If you are looking for a more in depth guide watch the video below as it will be easier to understand. I hope this has helped you on how to make a mob grinder in Minecraft, and have a nice day.
- Top 3 Minecraft Seeds 1.4.7
The first seed on my top 3 Minecraft seeds 1.4.7 list is .... The main features of this seed are 2 desert temples, 2 surface dungeons which spawn by a ...
- Top 3 Minecraft Survival Island Seeds 1.4.7
The first seed on the Top 3 Minecraft survival island 1.4.7 seeds list is ... The best feature of this seed is the fact you spawn on a island with 2 small nearby islands, but ..