Neverwinter Master Infiltrator Paragon Class
Neverwinter Master Infiltrator Paragon Path
Neverwinter Specialize Into the Master Infiltrator at Level 30
In Neverwinter, the rogue hero will go into the paragon class or path at level 30. At the moment, there is one rogue paragon path – the master infiltrator. The Master Infiltrator will infiltrate the ranks of the enemies using stealth and then destroy the enemies without them retaliating much. This will guide the master infiltrator with the most appropriate and hero-orientated selection of skills or powers so that he may achieve the above objectives.
The master infiltrator will have about 30 points (1 point each level from level 31 to level 60) to distribute between 12 master infiltrator skills, each with 3 ranks. If the rogue decides not to use his early skills, and instead focus on his paragon powers only, then he will have 36 slots to fill. This means there will not be points for all the slots or upgrades, so choose carefully.
The master infiltrator may want to consider factors such as –
- does the master infiltrator want the style of stealthing in, causing lots of damage per second and then going into stealth again when the stealth meter refills?
- does the master infiltrator want the style of going into battle and dealing massive damage and critical hits after critical hits?
This will focus more on the former master infiltrator fighting style.
Neverwinter Master Infiltrator Paragon Powers
The master infiltrator paragon powers (by points) are –
- Impossible to Catch (at least 30 points) – allows the master infiltrator to break free from most control effects and deflect all incoming missile attacks. When stealthed, the master infiltrator will not take damage at all from enemy attacks.
- Path of the Blade (at least 30 points) – area effect power that floods the area with damaging daggers. When stealthed, the master infiltrator creates faster attacks of the daggers for half the duration.
- Infiltrator’s Action (at least 30 points) – everything a daily power is activated, the master infiltrator will gain combat advantage for some time. This is a class feature.
- Gloaming Cut (at least 35 points) – the master infiltrator’s attack entry into stealth; whenever the master infiltrator defeats an enemy with this power, he gains 25% of his stealth meter. Imagine this – the master infiltrator breaks from stealth, slashes with Gloaming Cut, runs and dodges around, refills his stealth meter, goes into stealth, breaks stealth and attacks again.
- Impact Shot (at least 35 points) – the master infiltrator hurls objects at the enemies, causing substantial damage. When stealthed, the master infiltrator also stuns the enemy and does not use up any charge of impact shot.
- Courage Breaker (at least 40 points) – the first of the master infiltrator’s daily powers at paragon level. Here, the master infiltrator causes damage, slows the enemy down and reduces the enemy’s attack damage.
- Skilful (at least 40 points) –allows the master infiltrator to increase his run speed, critical hit chance and deflect chance.
- Shadow Strike (at least 45 points) – the master infiltrator is beginning to achieve his destiny as the shadow striker. He strikes from the shadows, from a medium range, causing damage and refilling the stealth meter. When stealthed, the master infiltrator dazes the target and does not break stealth.
- Wicked Reminder (at least 45 points) – the master infiltrator strikes at the enemy’s armor, reducing resistance.
- Smoke Bomb (at least 50 points) – the master infiltrator drops a smoke bomb, causing daze. From a stealth position, the master infiltrator also slows the enemy.
- Shocking Execution (at least 50 points) – the master infiltrator’s second paragon daily power. He delivers a shocking execution to the enemy, ignoring the enemy’s defences and causing additional damage according to how much health the enemy has left.
- Invisible Infiltrator (at least 50 points) – the master infiltrator is all but invisible to his enemies in the battleground. Once a daily power is unleashed, the master infiltrator’s stealth meter refills and he gains bonus damage. Combine this power with increased action points refill, gloaming cut, shadow strike and the master infiltrator will become the ultimate unseen assassin on the battlefield.
More by this Author
SWTOR Tactics on How to Defeat Darth Zash. SWTOR Get Lord Kallig Lightsaber.
SWTOR Find Lars Baddeg in Justicar Territory. SWTOR Location of Lars Baddeg in Justicar Territory. SWTOR Answers to Noetikon of Secrets Questions in Shadow Quest.
Bloodborne Level Up Guide