Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Squadmates Abilities
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Squadmate Abilities
In Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, the wolfpack squad leader can choose three squadmates to bring into each mission with him. The squad leader and the squadmates have a series of abilities which differ from one squadmate to another, thus differentiating each squadmate into a class. Here is a list of the resident evil operation raccoon city squadmate abilities, and the evolution of a few of the abilities through level up.
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Lupo Abilities
The wolfpack squad leader in the story of Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City is Lupo, although the player can change this to a squad leader of his choice in the game. As the squad leader, Lupo has the following abilities which makes her the specialist in tactical assault -
- Body Armor – this will reduce damage from enemy firepower.
- Quick Reload – increases the time it takes to reload weapon, especially important in situations where Lupo is surrounded by zombies.
- Super Soldier – makes the next 3 hits from the enemy useless. As Lupo upgrades this skill with experience points, she becomes more and more of a super soldier, with her damage dealt and weapon accuracy increasing by a percentage point each time.
- Guns A'Blazin – gives Lupo infinite ammo for a brief period of time. Accuracy is increased by a certain amount each time this skill is upgraded.
- Incendiary Rounds – allows Lupo to add fire damage to her attacks. Watch as the zombies erupt into flames.
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Bertha Medic Abilities
Bertha is the medic within the wolfsquad which should be essential for each mission. One never knows when Bertha will pop up and heal the squad leader at a desperate moment.
- Painkiller – damage reduction by a certain percentage for a certain period of time.
- Neutralize Infection – zombie turning prevention technique.
- Stimpack – increases accuracy and movement speed for a brief period of time on Bertha or squadmate.
- First Aid Proficiency – allows Bertha to spawn with a first aid spray; Bertha can also carry 2 first aid spray.
- Field Medic – Green herbs and first aid spray allow for additional healing with upgrades or level up.
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Beltway Abilities
"Beltway" has the following demolition expertise, which would prove useful for a trip and explode zombie approach in operation raccoon city.
- Blast Armor – prevents explosives knock down effects; reduces the damage received from explosives by a certain percentage.
- Timed Sticky Explosive – throws a sticky explosive onto surfaces, primed for detonation after a period of time.
- Laser Trip Mine – plants a trip mine activated by a laser; when the zombies walk past, watch the fireworks.
- Blast Master – cooldown effects of all selectable abilities reduced, also allows Beltway to disable enemy mines, useful for "destroy the plans at City Hall" mission.
- Fragmentation Mine – frag mine on ground planted, watch as zombies are fragmented.
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Four Eyes
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Four Eyes Abilities
Four Eyes is a viral scientist specialist. Naturally, her expertise gives her the following abilities -
- Biometric Vision – allows Four Eyes to clearly see infected specimens in the environment from a certain distance away.
- Antiviral Proficiency – Four Eyes comes up with an antiviral spray, and can carry up to two antiviral sprays in her arsenal. A luxury considering the number of zombies and the number of situations zombies will corner the wolfpack into in the game.
- Induce Infection – Four Eyes's hypo gun can infect soldiers and zombies, turning them into zombies and crimson heads respectively.
- Attract Pheromone – Four Eyes throws this at a certain location, and this creates a gas that attracts T-infected zombies into that area; people within this gaseous atmosphere also become targets.
- Program Infected – Four Eyes can control infected enemies using her hypo gun. Excellent choice given the number of infected zombies in the game.
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Vector Abilities
Vector is the one to control as the squad leader if the gamer is the stealthy type -
- Stealth Run – increases movement speed, and becomes stealthier from sprinting, making it hard for enemies to detect Vector.
- Detection Avoidance – enemy mini-maps cannot detect Vector when he is moving slower compared to his maximum speed.
- Motion Detector – Vector throws a motion detector that can detect movements and stuns enemies that trigger the motion detector.
- Minicry – fools the enemy into thinking that Vector is one of them.
- Camouflage – allows Vector to cloak; most enemies cannot detect Vector
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Spectre Abilities
Spectre may be more useful in multiplayer mode than in solo gameplay mode as he is the surveillance type and increases the tactical efficiency of the wolfpack -
- Proximity Detection – mini-map HUD size increases and enemies are detected on a certain scale on the mini-map.
- Item Detection – mini-map shows items that can be picked up.
- Sonar vision – sonar pulse allows enemies and allies afar and on the other side of the wall to be picked up.
- Biothermal vision – soldier and living things a certain distance away can be seen clearly.
- Threat Scanner – enemies can be scanned and transmitted as marks on the mini-map.
More by this Author
Might and Magic X Legacy the Curse Quest. Where to find the physician. Where to get mercury, sulphur, widowsweep berries and elven toadstool. How to defeat the crystal spider and get the heart.
Skyrim Defeat Arch-Curate Vyrthur.
Bloodborne Level Up Guide