Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm walk through Mission 3
Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm
Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm Walk through mission 3
The third mission of Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm should be easier due to being able to rebuild your forces, and being able to build a base to build a larger army.
1. Hold out until reinforcements arrive, which is about 15 minutes.
2. Rescue 3 trapped swarm queens. (This is optional meaning you do not have to do this to beat the mission.)
3. Destroy the Drakken Pulse Cannon.
Tips for beating Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm mission 3.
1. Saturate your drones at the mineral line, and at each extractor.
2. Build a few defenses around your base to protect against air, and land units if you decide to be aggressive early on.
3. After you saturate your mineral line, extractors, and built a few base defenses you should focus on building a larger army to beat the mission or accomplish the side objective.
4. I would recommend for Kerrigan to use Psi conic blast on Bunkers or tougher singular units so your zergling's do not take as much damage when you are attacking the enemies bases.
5. You do not have to worry about injecting larva's with queens due to Hatcheries, lairs, and hives make more then 3 larva's for a max.
6. Thor's are weak against zergling's, so you should not have to worry as much if there are no other units supporting Thor's.
If you are still having problems with this mission watch the video below for a more in depth walk through of Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm mission 3. I hope you enjoyed this Hub, and have a nice day.
Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm Hubs
- Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm Walkthrough Mission 1
A walk through to Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm mission 1
- Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm walk through mission 2
The second mission of Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm can be a bit more difficult due to not being able to build units to replace units you may lose in this mission.
Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm walk through mission 3
Which Starcraft 2 part is your favorite?See results without voting
No comments yet.