Zhu Zhu Pet Hamsters - Battery Powered Hamsters
Zhu Zhu Pets
Zhu Zhu pet hamsters are unique and have their own personalities. There are four that you can collect and play with. Each has a loving mode that allows you to pet and love them while they squeak and chatter with excitement and happiness. They also have an explore mode where they run all over the place and all through their Hamster Habitat.
If your children want a pet hamster, but you don't want to deal with the mess, Zhu Zhu Pets are perfect. Your children will get all the enjoyment out of caring for these hamsters, and you won't have to worry about having to buy food, bedding, treats, or chew blocks. You won't even have to worry about making sure the cage is cleaned on a regular basis.
Zhu Zhu pet hamsters are the perfect pet that doesn't require much cleanup other than just making sure that all the accessories and parts are put away so that no one can trip on them and the dog (or other living pets) can't get to them.
These little hamsters are fun for all to watch and enjoy, not just young children. You just want to watch out for any small parts that even younger children may put in their mouth and could accidentally swallow.
Meet the Zhu Zhu Hamsters
Mr Squiggles- The fussy and finicky hamster that is on a mission. Although it's been there and done it, Squiggles will explore everything all over again.
Nums Nums- The sweet little girl who's always looking for food. She'll scoot all over the place, but she'll always find that carrot no matter where it's hidden.
Pipsqueak- The daredevil of the bunch, Pipsqueak is the yellow hamster with a large curiosity for everything.
Chunk- This surfer just likes to chill out and relax, but when he's up, he's running around.
Just remember to keep two (2) AA batteries to keep your little hamsters going.
Zhu Zhu Pets Accessories
- Hamster House- The house sets include varies turns and connectors that allow the hamsters something small and simple to scoot around in. The other house accessories and pieces can be attached to the funhouse and other Zhu Zhu Pets house accessories.
- Hamster Car and Garage- The garage set includes a nice garage and little car that your hamster can ride in. The cars drive by themselves as long as your pet hamster is in it.
- Hamster Wheel and Tunnel- The wheel and tunnel set allows your hamster exercise so that he can climb up the ramp, get into the wheel, and start running, just like a real hamster.
- Hamster Ramp and Slide- Your Zhu Zhu hamster can race up the ramp and slide around and around the slide and then go and do it all over again if he feels like it.
- Hamster Surfboard Set- This one is ideal for Chunk, who's the surfer of the bunch. Let him do what he wants to do- surf.
- Hamster Skateboard and U-Turn- Put your hamster on his own skateboard and let him make U-turns and scurry across the floor having a good time.
- Hamster Ball- All hamsters need a ball. Put your Zhu Zhu hamster in his very own ball, and watch him run around safely in your home.
When you're ready to put your hamster to bed, you'll want to make sure that he has a comfy place to sleep, so check out the hamster bed and blanket.
- Hamster Blanket and Carrier- They come in four colors- purple, pink, orange, and green. You can let your hamster sleep comfortably, or carry him around.
- Hamster Snuggly Bed- This fleece bed is perfect for Zhu Zhu pets. It comes in purple, pink, orange, and green.
Battery Powered Hamster
These hamsters will still need your help sometimes. You can't always just let them roam around the house. You may have to help your Zhu Zhu hamster out of tight spots, corners, and other places that he may get stuck. You'll also need to replace the two AA batteries every once in a while. Like all hamsters, they'll have their day, especially if you don't replace the batteries.
And, like a real hamster, you'll still want to watch out for other pets that you may have in the house. With a live hamster, you'll have to be careful that the dog doesn't hurt the hamster, but these battery powered hamsters, you'll have to make sure that the dog isn't hurt by the hamster if he tries to chomp down on the hard bodied hamster.
Also, be leery of letting really young children playing with the pets and accessories by themselves because there are small parts with these toys that can be swallowed.
To activate your ZhuZhu hamster, press the button on its back to activate the explore mode. Press the sensor on the head to activate the nurturing, loving mode. The artificial intelligence of these battery pets lets the hamster know what room of their habitat their in; the hamster will even make toilet flushing sound or sounds as though their brushing their teeth while in the bathroom, or sleeping and alarm clock sounds while in the bedroom.
Just note that the sensor works best while in their own hamster habitat, versus hardwood and tile floors, so to keep best care of the battery hamsters, try to keep them in their own habitat as much as possible in order to prevent damaging the sensor.
Have fun with the Zhu Zhu Pets. Purchase one and watch him play around and listen to his squeaks, or purchase the whole gang. It's up to you. There will be no poo, litter, or food thrown about your house, so there's no more upkeep having one than having all four. And, unlike Syrian hamsters that are better kept individually, Zhu Zhu hamsters are great by themselves and just as playful and loving in pairs of groups.
Zhu Zhu Hamster Toys
More by this Author
Spare time and money? Take on a hobby. Hobbies aren't just to keep you out of trouble and to fill your spare time; they can make for a future investment, too. By spending your time collecting rare coins and investing...
If you are having problems with your XBox 360, you can attempt to fix it yourself by taking it apart and trying to clean it out, and if you are not 100% sure how to do that, you can following the following guide for...
Learn some of the signs of infected belly-button piercings and what to do about them.