The Top 10 Health Benefits of Chia Seeds
Chia seeds health benifits
1. Weight Loss – Chia seeds can be used in conjunction with your weight loss plan for faster results. Chia seeds absorb water 12 times their weight. They will expand, leaving you feel fuller longer. By fighting off hunger pains, you will be able to keep your mind focused on your diet and workouts.
2. Curb Cravings – Using chia with your weight loss plan, you will be able to stay full helping you to deter cravings and keep in control.
3. Omega – 3 – Chia is a great low-fat way to increase the amount of omega-3 in your diet. It is not harmful and not from an animal form so it is suitable for vegetarians and people who do not prefer fish.
4. Gluten Free – Chia seeds are gluten free, making them a healthy way for you to bake and cook with less gluten. The versatility of Chia seeds makes them ideal for a gluten free diet because they can be used with cooking, baking and beverages.
5. Feel Energized- Chia has been proven to provide energy and stamina. Its large amounts of protein make it the ideal pick-me up when you do not want caffeine or sugar.
6. Anti-Oxidants – Chia seeds have copious amounts of anti-oxidants making them the most ideal age fighter on the market. Anti-oxidants work to prevent free radical damage to your body. Since anti-oxidants work to keep chia seeds fresh, you will be able to benefit from the same powers for your body
7. Pack in nutrients – Chia seeds have no flavor and they take on the flavor of what they are added to. When adding them to your food, you will be able to add large amounts of benefits and nutrients without masking the flavor or adding fat.
8. Calcium- By weight, Chia has more calcium than whole milk, as well as other minerals that milk does not have without any fat. By adding some chia seeds to your diet everyday, you will be able to increase your calcium intake without increasing the fat in your diet.
9. Clean your Digestive System – Chia works to clean your digestive tract and small intestine in a smooth and slow process. It works to remove built up material leaving your feeling lighter, cleaner and healthier.
10. Save money – For all the positive benefits of Chia, it can be found relatively inexpensively. You do not need any special ingredients to introduce it to your diet and it can last up to two years when stored at room temperature. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
If anyone would like to tell us your recipes or how you eat your chia seeds please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , would also love to hear how they have improved any health problems. Thanks
Chia Seeds facebook fanpage
- Chia Seeds Facebook Fanpage
Share your chia seeds stories on my fanpage