How To Get Pregnant Faster: Tips And Advice
A Healthy Pregnancy Before You Are Even Pregnant
For better chances at conceiving and having a healthy pregnancy right from the beginning. It is best to take care of yourself before even beginning to try to conceive.
- Have a pre-conception check-up. This will ensure that you and your body are ready to carry a baby. If there are any unexpected health problems. These can be addressed before you get pregnant. Thus increasing your chances of conceiving and having a healthy pregnancy.
- Start taking a prenatal vitamin. Begin taking a prenatal vitamin or at the very least a Folic Acid supplement before you even begin to try to conceive. Folic Acid works in the very beginning stages of pregnancy and can help to protect your developing baby from serious health problems such as Spina Bifida. Taking these medications will not only help to increase your chances of getting pregnant. But will also help ensure that your pregnancy is healthy from the very day of conception.
- Dump any bad habits. These may include smoking, drinking and taking drugs. All of these bad habits will affect your fertility. Not only can they prevent you from becoming pregnant but they can also seriously harm a developing embryo. Especially in the very early weeks of development. It is better to stop these habits before you plan on getting pregnant rather than possibly struggling to quit once you find out that you are pregnant.
- Take care of yourself. The healthier you are the better your chances are at getting pregnant and the healthier your pregnancy will be once you do conceive. This means eating right, getting enough sleep, and ensuring that you are getting an adequate amount of exercise. Your body is most ready to conceive when you are at an ideal weight. Not that it is not possible. But you may struggle to get pregnant if you are too overweight or too underweight. Remember that the healthier your body is the more likely that you will get pregnant and deliver a healthy baby.
How To Get Pregnant
Once your body is ready to conceive and you and your partner are also both ready mentally. You can begin to try and conceive. Remember that this period can both be exciting and stressful. To increase your chances of getting pregnant it is best to just relax, enjoy trying, and let your body do it's thing.
- Have sex regularly. The more your do it the higher your chances are that you will conceive. Trying to time everything perfectly and only having sex around the time of expected ovulation can actually decrease your chances of becoming pregnant. The women's body can be a tricky thing. And even the women who are most in tune with their bodies may make a mistake in when they are ovulating. The body can ovulate sooner or later than expected. And maybe even more than once a cycle.
- The right position. Have sex in positions that will cause the sperm to stay in the vagina longer. For example the missionary position will keep the sperm in the vagina longer than any positions with the woman on top. And relax for a few minutes before getting up. All of this will help aid the sperm into reaching the egg.
- Ovulation. If you know when you ovulate. Ensure that you are having sexual intercourse a few days before the predicted ovulation rather than after ovulation. Remember that sperm can live in a woman's body for a few days. So it is good to ensure that once the egg is released that there is sperm there waiting to fertilize it.
- Enjoy sex. Take the time to enjoy sex and enjoy your partner. Stressing about getting pregnant may actually decrease your chances of becoming pregnant. Many women say that the month they got pregnant was actually the same month they did not try to conceive.
- Tracking your cycle. This type is not for everyone. However, some women find it easiest to conceive if they track their cycles. Sometimes thermometers are used as the woman's temperature will slightly increase around the time of ovulation. Ovulation prediction kits may also be used to predict when the women is ovulating as well as checking a woman's discharge. All of this can become confusing and stressful. If you feel that this is going to cause you too much stress, do not worry about it.
- Have your partner take care of his soldiers. A woman's health is not the only factor that may help you to conceive. But your partner should also be looking after himself. The healthier the man, the healthier his sperm will be. It is also best to have your man wear non-constricting clothing. As it is said that sperm count can drop drastically if they become too constricted or too warm.
Good luck to everyone trying to conceive. Remember to take the time to care for yourself and enjoy the baby making. And good luck with the future pregnancy!!
More by this Author
A list of definitions associated with basal body temperature (BBT) charting. And an explanation on how to chart your basal body temperature and determine when ovulation occurred. Where to chart online
Determining ovulation using urine and/or saliva ovulation predictor kits. And an explanation on how to determine ovulation using basal body temperature.
A list of pregnancy tests that are the most sensitive, whether to use a blue dye or pink dye test, whether or not digital tests are less sensitive, and all about early pregnancy testing.