10 Tips On How To Cure Back Acne
10 Tips On How To Cure Back Acne.
Did you know that there are many ways that you can cure back acne. Some people call it Bacne but its just like any other acne and you can cure back acne the same way you would any other acne. Back acne can appear as regular acne, black heads, or pustules.
in case you don't know back acne most often occurs during puberty when the sebaceous gland starts to kick in. In some people it can start to function extremely aggressively. When it does you get real bad cases of back acne like in the photo above. But back acne can appear in people of all ages and both sexes. It is not a respecter of persons and it really can appear on any person. Below are some ways that you can treat back acne.
1. If you have a problem with back acne you will want to wear loose fitting clothing and you would be wise to use non scented baby powders on your back to help prevent any perspiration. This is an essential method of preventing any further outbreak of back acne. You may also want to wash your back two or more times daily with warm soap and water and gently dry the area. But remember to reapply the baby powders each time you wash your back.
2. If you do strenuous activities where you do a lot of sweating be sure to take a shower and reapply powders to your back to prevent moisture. If you keep your back very clean and free of perspiration and oil you will see your back acne improving. Wearing cotton clothing that is going to soak up excess perspiration and oils will also help to improve and prevent more back acne.
3. If you have a bad problem with back acne do not use the towel to rub your skin because this can and will cause inflammation of your back. You want to use a clean towel each time you wash your back and you want to pat your back dry gently to prevent any skin irritation. Heavy duty cotton towels will work best of all with this method.
4. If your back acne is not really severe you can use the same type of cleansers on your back that you would use on acne on your face. You can also purchase and use anti acne soap just like you would use on your face. Avoid using regular soap. Regular soap can further aggravate and irritate your back acne.You don't want to do anything to further irritate the acne on your back. The more you cause irritation the worst your back acne will become.
5. If you have back acne avoid wearing back packs or similar devices. You don't want to do things that will heat up your back and create a bacteria breeding ground causing more back acne. Be sure to keep any and all clothes super clean and bacteria free. Bacteria causes acne and the more bacteria you have the worst your back acne will be. So do everything you can to make sure your back stays bacteria free.
6. Benzoyl peroxide will cure back acne better than anything else. You can purchase gels or creams that contain benzoyl peroxide and use these solutions on your back acne to clear it up and hopefully cure it. If your back acne is really severe you may want to discuss this with your doctor and see if your doctor will refer you to a dermatologist. The dermatologist will be able to help you to cure your back acne and get rid of the problem once and for all hopefully.
7. Most recent studies show that you should use benzoyl peroxide with products that contain alpha-hydroxy and this will dry up and get rid of your back acne problem quickly. Once you get rid of your back acne problem avoid any oily foods or health and beauty products that contain a lot of oil. If you have a back acne problem and you get it cleared up take at least two showers a day especially if you get your back over heated and wet from perspiration. If you don't the back acne may return.
8. Ask around among your family and friends to see if they know of natural home remedies to get rid of back acne but use care with what home remedies you use. If it sounds to strange don't do it or discuss it with your doctor first. But know that some doctors will not want you to use any home remedies while other doctors may be more open to a home remedy. But some home remedies won't work. Some people will tell you that homemade lye soap will cure back acne. Its not likely to cure back acne but it will give you really soft skin.
9. You will want to Exfoliate the skin on your back at least once a week. You don't need to buy expensive scrubs to do this. Regular old white sugar will work as good as any commercial body scrub. When you Exfoliate the skin you remove dead skin cells.
10. In the event of very severe back acne your going to want to seek professional help and the best way to do this is to first discuss this with your doctor and ask for a referral to a dermatologist. The dermatologist should be able to determine what is causing your severe back acne and give you medicine or ideals on how you can get your back acne to clear up.
I think you will find that those are 10 very effective ways to clear up back acne and if you have any comments or questions feel free to post them below. If you have any tips for clearing up back acne or know a home remedy that does work please post it below in the comment section and thanks for reading.
More by this Author
10 Easy And Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Acne. Yes you really can get rid of acne. I hope you will check out these sure fire methods for getting rid of acne.
Do you know that there really are ways that you can get rid of acne and pimples practically overnight, and without harsh synthetic chemicals?
If you want to know exactly how to grow a vegetable garden here is all the information you will ever need.