100 good Weight Loss Plans for women, and how to guarantee your success at losing body fat
Make any diet work for you!
We've all been told to lose weight we need to eat less and exercise more. It sounds so simple, but reality is, it is very hard to do consistently. I believe any dieting method (that is safe) can work if you believe it will and it you stick to it. I've tried many of these, and over the next year plan to give you more information about every one.
Menu and shopping list for a 1200 Calorie a day, week
6 factors you need!! Beacuse they will guarantee your success.
- Motivation: Know very clearly why you want to lose weight. Perhaps you want to feel prettier to your husband/wife, healthier, or to look younger. Write your reasons down, so that you know them when you feel weak, or have a laps in your plan.
- Goals: Set yourself tangible targets. You want to lose weight slow and steady. Crash dieting has serious health risks, and has short term results. As you reach each target, give yourself a (non-food) reward. Weigh yourself 1 or 2 times a week and no more. This will give you a better impression of your progress, and is less affected by daily water intake.
- Will Power: Don’t start your diet a week before a holiday. Pick a time which won’t test your will power too much. Don’t let anything get in your way once you do start. You’ll find that by saying “No,” you become more powerful, everyday.
- Don't worry, Be happy: What makes you happy? Most people snack to comfort themselves when they are feeling down. Stick with people who make you feel good and who will encourage you. Tell yourself how fabulous you look as the weight begins to drop. Remind yourself that it’s much easier to stay the course once the diet shows progress. Be patient.
- Preparation: Make a plan and prepare it before your stomach starts to rumble. Do not wait until you feel starving before you eat. You might just eat more than needed. Not planning will tempt you to raid the cabinets. Know of your danger zones/times (night? mid-afternoon?) and be prepared with a alternative. Have something ready to eat that will work with your diet. I always leave fruit out on the kitchen table. That way it is convenient and there is no guilt.
- Enjoy Food: Slow down to eat dinner. Chew each mouthful completely and enjoy it. Eat until you are comfortable, not full: you don’t have to clean your plate. Eat calmly and give your body a chance to hear the signals that your hunger has been satisfied. Drink lots of water, eat plenty of fibre (apples & oranges), these are treats that your body will love and will keep you full.
Eating disorder reminder:
What ever you do, ensure you are going on a controlled weight loss diet. Don’t let it become your life. The most dangerous aspect of an eating disorder is that the sufferer is likely to deny it to everyone, often themselves. Be practical, if you suspect that you or someone you know might be on the way to an eating disorder, look at a list of warning signs. There is help available.
On to the top 100 diet plans
These are list on 2010 popularity, not results. Each plan will be reviewed with tips, food list, and menus to help you over the next year. Please follow my experience and let me know yours.
- Exercise (Plain and simple) 15 minutes helps you lose 1-3lbs per week. More people lose weight every year with just exercise than any planned food regiment.
- Weight Watchers which has helped people for more than 50 years.
- Fat Smash Diet 100 foods for Phase 1featured on "Celebrity Fit Club"
- The South Beach Diet, popularized in the 90s is known for it's heart health menu.
- Abs Diet hub article for women, David Zinczenko, published this in 2004 for the male audience, but women quickly applied the diet for maximum fat loss.
- Atkins Diet New Book released March 2010, has re-energized this controversial method, using the GI to make this diet easier to stick to.
- The Zone, made easy, by Dr. Barry Sears in the 90s still holds it own in this industry.
- Fat Flush Plan, explained, not just a "celebrity diet".
- The GI diet, based on the rate of blood sugar absorbtion, great read for those with Diabetes
- You: On a Diet, by Dr. OZ, it of course popularized by his TV show, but we have to see if it will stand the test of time.
- Blood Type Diet, by Peter D'Adamo, is the newest in his many published diet books.
- Low Calorie Diet, it is really as simple as it sounds.
- Sonoma Diet, this program has rich food choices.
- Ultrametabolism Diet, by Dr. Mark Hyman,
- Slim Fast, is everywhere and no matter what you think it has worked over and over for 25 years.
- HEATHERD's own diet
- Shangri-La Diet read more about this diet
- Jenny Craigdiet
- The 5-Factor Diet
- Carbs are Evil!
- Bill Phillip's Body For Life Diet
- Fast Wieght Loss Diet
- Rice Diet
- Bob Greene's Total Body Makeover diet
- Cabbage Soup Diet
- Low Carb Diet
- Eat Less, More diet Jillian Michaels
- Biggest Loser Diet
- Dr Phil diet
- Medifast, 25 years of experience with meal replacement products.
- Diabetic Diet
- The Diet Smart Plan
- Mediterranean Diet
- The Carbohydrate Addict's Diet
- 3 Day Diet
- Kimkins Diet
- My Vegetarian Diet
- Sugar Busters diet
- 3 Hour Diet diet
- The Burn More Calories Than you Eat Diet
- Fit For Life diet
- Isagenix Cleanse and Fat Burning Program
- Limit portions, lose weight
- Vegan Diet
- Kevy's fat buster 101
- Slimming World diet
- Michael Thurman's
- Intuitive Eating
- Liver Cleansing Diet diet
- Skinny B___ (I will not use this word)
- Shed'em quickly
- Modified Slim Fast Diet
- Perricone Weight-Loss Diet
- dee's own wholefood diet
- A Lifestyle, Not a Diet!
- Tenski's low carb diet
- The Vegan
- Going Raw
- The Master Cleanse
- Mark's Post Gastric Bypass Diet
- The water/low carb/low cal/excersice diet
- Dr. Goldsith's TrimCare
- Limit Calorie Intake
- gastric bypass
- Herbalife for life
- Lowfat, heart healthy
- CSIRO Wellbeing Diet
- Jordan's own thing
- Richard Simmons Plan
- the cambridge diet
- Atkins Phase 3
- Dr. Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes
- Alternate Day Diet
- Low Calorie
- Ten Bites
- Vico's custom Dukan Diet
- Tony Fergusons
- Vegetarian Whole Grains and Veggies Plus
- Melting Pot
- The Hacker's Diet diet
- Lymph-Stimulating Cleanse
- Optifast Program diet
- My Herbal Life Progam
- My Healthy Eating Diet
- Belly Banish Diet
- My own take (get over it and don't eat junk) no link or plan to this.
(order based on the popularity)
More by this Author
- 5Fat Smash Diet Phase 1 - 100 foods that you can eat and lose weight fast, it's not as restrictive as you think
You may have been told, because of the off-limits foods, that "phase 1" of this diet (which is called the detox phase) is hard to stick to for 9 days. But you would be looking at this phase all wrong. When...
A 500-calorie-per-day diet that helped my friend lose 14 pounds in two weeks. I tried it with good results.
No comments yet.