15 Powerful Choices That Will Change Your Life
We make choices everyday that can enrich our lives, destroy our lives, or keep our lives uneventful. I wonder if most people realize just what power they hold in their hands.
These choices are powerful and can change your life:
1. You can choose to believe in God, Jesus, and an eternal life in heaven.
2. You can choose to live a happy and productive life.
3. You can choose to change your career at any age and work at a job you love.
4. You can choose to climb Mt. Everest or any mountain.
5. You can choose to use illegal drugs or legal drugs (includes alcohol and cigarettes) that can make you high or kill you.
6. You can choose to live within or below your means so that you can live debt free.
7. You can choose to drive an automobile while high on drugs or while drunk on alcohol.
8. You can choose to change your appearance by creating a new look with new haircut, clothes, and make-up.
9. You can choose to eat obsessively until you become obese.
10. You can choose to eat healthier 80% of the time.
11. You can choose to take control of and improve your health by walking each day.
12. You can choose to lie, cheat, steal, murder, or destroy.
13. You can choose to run for the office of President of the U.S.A.
14. You can choose to learn and improve your mind every day.
15. You can choose to do the right thing in every situation
Have you noticed that there are people who enjoy being unhappy? When you say something positive, they immediately come back with a negative. On the other hand, there are many people who appear to be happy all of the time. I know that those people made a choice to be happy because we all have troubles and disappointments during our lifetime.
It is easy to sit back and complain about our circumstances every day. I’ve always heard that misery loves company but I say kick misery out the door and throw its baggage out with it!!! Who needs to live with a mindset named misery?
Life is not easy when you choose to make changes but, as surely as the sun rises in the east, it does get easier and easier as you grab the controls and steer toward better times. Turbulent waters calm down, howling winds cease, and the earthquakes in life subside.
It is important to choose to never give up! Keep on changing to improve all areas of your life and you will achieve every goal you set for yourself. The key is to always set a new goal.
More by this Author
The Purple Iris is one of the most beautiful flowers and is considered the Tennessee State Flower, although, there are many different colors.This flower is easy to grow and will multiply each season.
lasplash.com The Cherokee Indians are the second largest tribe in the United States. They are one of five tribes that are considered to be civilized; the other four are the Chickasaw, Seminole, Choctaw, and the Creek. ...
Spring has arrived and lunch is served. Spring is the time when a lot of folks enjoy picking and eating poke salad. Some people say don’t eat any part of this plant as it is poisonous to humans and...