25 quotes about stress
Relieve your stress with quotes!
1. There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want. - Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes
2. Stress is an ignorant state. It believes that everything is an emergency. - Natalie Goldberg
3. Even to much sunshine can be devasting, while only with rain can growth occur. Accept both as part of the growing process in the garden of life. - Donald S. Neviase
4. Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. - Chinese Proverb
5. Throw out an alarm clock. If the ring is loud and strident, you're waking up to instant stress. You shouldn't be bullied out of bed, just reminded that it's time to start your day.- Sharon Gold
6. Stress is an admission of weakness, a cry of defeat to the world - Carrie Latet
7. Stress is like an iceberg. We can see one-eighth of it above, but what about what’s below - Unknown Quote
8. A poor life this is if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare. William Henry Davies
9. When you come to the edge of all the light that you know,And you are about to step off into the darknessof the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly. - Barbara J. Winter
10. In times of great stress or adversity, it's always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.- Lee Lacocca
11. A person of bourgeois origin goes through life with some expectation of getting what he wants, within reasonable limits. Hence the fact that in times of stress 'educated' people tend to come to the front.- George Orwell
12. The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking - Albert Einstein
13. Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths- Etty Hillesum
14. Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen.- Benjamin Franklin
15. Brain cells create ideas. Stress kills brain cells. Stress is not a good idea.-Thorpe Molly
16. If a warrior is to succeed at anything, the success must come gently, with a great deal of effort but with no stress or obsession. Carlos Castaneda
17. A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world. Quote Unknown
18. Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions. - Elizabeth Gilbert
19. There is more to life than increasing its speed. - Mohandas K.Ghandi
20. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one. Hans Selye
21. Reality is the leading cause of stress for those in touch with it. Jane Wagner
22. There are thousands of causes for stress, and one antidote to stress is self-expression. That's what happens to me every day. My thoughts get off my chest, down my sleeves and onto my pad. - Garson Kanin
23. Angels can fly because they take themselves so lightly - Unknown Quote
24. Plan your work - work your plan. Lack of system produces that "I'm swamped" feeling. Norman Vincent Peale
25. Drag your thoughts away from your troubles… by the ears, by the heels, or any other way you can manage it. - Mark Twain
More by this Author
I have an admiration for Asian women because I love their petite features, Eurasian women are a unique race which often shares features of Caucasian and Asian people.
http://tinyurl.com/yace9np flickr 1. Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato 2. Music washes away from...
http://tinyurl.com/yftepen flickr 1. You look like a woman who has an expensive perfume named after her. It has to be called (pause) Incomparable. 2. I didn’t have any body piercing until just now. You pierced...