3 Best Mass Building Exercises To Blast Your Body To Grow
What Are My Secret Top 3 Mass Building Exercises?
Have you been struggling to gain a huge muscle mass without illegal drugs? In case you are not yet performing these muscle mass building exercises, you could be wasting your time!
You're gonna uncover my 3 best muscle mass building exercises that will make it easier to put some serious amount of muscle around your bones within the shortest time. And all this definitely will happen without killing yourself at the gyn. So if you are a skinny and weak, incorporate these movements into your workout routine.
Before we start looking at each exercises in detail,I want you to make sure that you have a clear understanding of few rules of muscle mass building. If you want to build bigger muscle mass, along with intense exercising, you'll have to eat a trucload of quality calories and rest well. Once you have your diet plan properly structured, it's time to focus on these 5 best mass building exercises.You can learn more about dieting from my free ebook that can be found from my blog.
1) Heavy Deadlifts - Deadlift is an extremely powerful movement that recruits the largest amount of muscle fibers in the whole body. You're able to save more time lifting weights, and you will also be able to target every muscle fiber as hard as possible, because they contributes each other more efficiently than working alone. Use different variations, such as partial deadlifts that allows you to put more stress on lower back.
Begin the exercise by 2-3 sets of light warm up's for 8 to 12 reps and then gradually increse weight. In the final set, aim at 3 - 4 reps. Repeat this once a week and increase weight gradually. Always use weight belt and wrist straps to ensure the safety
2) High volume squats - This is personally the most strenuous mass building exercise that increase your strength, muscle mass and stamina simultaneously. It's often called a heavy breathing squats or 20 rep squats. The key feature of 20 rep squat is to hit all the ground muscle, even your calfs, by doing 20 repetiotions of squats, yes, 20 reps. And I don't mean any kind of half squats, but full "ass to the grass" squats!
Do 15 repetitions without struggling. In the rest 5 reps, you face will chance a color :). Your legs are like spaghetti.The spotter behind you will help you with the last two reps. NOW, do another set total of 2 sets per each session. Repeat once a week. Add 5-10 lbs in every workout.
3) Weighted Dips - Another muscle mass building exercise that I recommend to include into your routine! In this exercise you will move your entire body against the gravity which makes it effective. After you have learned the proper form, it's time to make it tougher by using a weight belt where you can attach weight plates.
To mainly hit your lower chest and triceps, start from an upright position, lower yourself down until your arms are near parallel to the floor, then get yourself back to the starting position, immediately perform another rep by lowering yourself again but now, lean a bit forward to get your chest fully strechted. Repeat total of 10 reps, where 5 for triceps and 5 for chest and shoulders.
Now you've just learned my 3 best mass building exercises and techniques for developing a bigger body in the short period of time! Perform each exercise once a week in a separate days! You can expect 5-10lbs of muscle gains within the first month!
How I Gained Almost 50 Pounds Of Muscle While Stripping Off Body-Fat!?
Do you want to learn the same secrets that helped me to gain almost
50 pounds of muscle in a two years while stripping off my body-fat!
- No overpriced supplements or steroids!
- No suicide workouts!
- No genetic benefits!
- No boring fad diets!
Too good to be true?
SEE my body transformation pics inside...
Subscribe now to get FREE access to all this information at: www.mybodybuildingjourney.com
More by this Author
- 13 Shocking fat loss exercises to get rid of love handles fast - No boring cardio workouts or hundreds of sit-ups.
Many people still believe that exercises like ab crunches and traditional sit-ups are the best exercises to get rid of love handles and they spend hours every week performing without seeing any tangible results. In fact...
No comments yet.