3 Tips to Improve Your Eyesight Naturally
Foods That Improve Eyesight!
Here are 3 tips to enhance eyesight naturally that you’ll certainly want to consider before opting for other treatments.
1. Eat Well for Your Eyesight… One of the easiest and the most obvious ways to improve eyesight naturally is eating a well-balanced diet containing vitamins that help optimum eye functionality. To helps shed deeper insights on food that helps eyesight, you need to read on,
Salmon - Salmon is famed for improving brain power but is also very effective in enhancing vision due to the high content of omega 3 fatty acids. It also contains vitamins A and D. Take two to three servings of fresh salmon every week and you’ll experience tangible results in a matter of weeks.
Eggs – Having regular servings of eggs in your diet could prove priceless in your pursuit to improve eyesight naturally. The yolk of the egg contains vital nutrients such as lutein, B-vitamins, zinc and other essential vitamins that have been linked to changing the way we see for the better.
Dark Chocolate – In case you didn't know dark chocolate improves vision and the sooner you start making it part of your diet the better. It is rich in flavonoids, which play a very important role when it comes to offering protection to the eye’s blood vessels in addition to strengthening the eye and the lens. However, to reap maximum benefits from dark chocolate, ensure that you take it in its purest form and that more than half of its content is loaded with cacao extracts.
Garlic – Garlic is loaded with enough sulfur content capable of improving the way you see incredibly. When you have enough sulfur in your body, the lens become strong and supple as well. Besides improving the eyes health, garlic also adds flavor to food.
Leafy Green Vegetables – It would be inappropriate not to include leafy green vegetables in this list. These are laced with zeaxanthin and lutein, some of the most essential nutrients that offer protection to the macular and prevent it from degenerating due to age related issues.
2. Exercise Your Eyes Regularly… Besides eating well, you can embark on helping eyesight exercises that have been known to perk up seeing abilities. Simple eye exercises will sustain optimal vision while containing other eye problems like dryness and itchiness. Perform them at least twice every day, preferably in the morning and evening just before you retire to bed. Some of eye exercises you can perform include
· Rolling the eyes in circular motions, clockwise and anticlockwise 10 times apiece.
· Focusing on a flame of a lit candle for at least ten seconds.
· Placing warm palms on the eyes the sole aim being to offer some form of soothing and relaxation.
· Massaging the temples is yet another way to improve eyesight naturally. This is done by the using thumb knuckles to massage the temples in small, elaborate circles at least 20 times in opposite directions. The same procedure is repeated on the mid forehead and below the eyes on respective sides of the nose.
3. Give Your Eyes the Much Needed Rest… Enough sleep and eye health go hand in hand. Sleep lets the eyes rest, patch up and recover. If you don’t get enough sleep you will be interfering with your ability to see. Make sure you sleep for a period of at least 8 hours within a period of 24 hours.
Take some time off while working so your eyes can rest. Divide your working hours into two sections; fifty minutes of work and ten minutes of rest. This will help cool your eyes.
Reduced vision is bothersome but it doesn’t necessarily mean having eye surgeries or wearing contact lenses. You can improve eyesight naturally with these tips if you follow them strictly.
My Hubs On Eyesight and Vision
- Are Natural Remedies Better to Improve Your Eyesight
Can you improve your eyesight naturally? This is question on most peoples mind once they are faced with eyesight problems. In a society where people tend to seek contemporary medical treatment to correct most ailments its not a surprise
- Can I Ever Read Without Glasses Again?
In most cases blurred vision starts to occur in the middle ages. Most people aged from 40 and above find it necessary to use glasses when reading. This is a natural development fact that is to some
- Is Improved Vision Even Possible Without Glasses?
Does wearing glasses improve vision? Is it actually possible to have proper vision without glasses?
- Which Eye Exercises Are Best to Improve Your Vision
Are you struggling with your eyesight? Did you know that a regular exercise for eye's can help improve your vision. Give these 5 eye exercises a try...
No comments yet.