6 Easy Methods to Prevent Premature Greying of Hair

Hair is one of the major factor that determines the beauty of a man or woman. A good hair always makes a person beautiful and also increases the confidence level to a great extent. Especially the youngsters are too conscious about their looks and most of the youngsters are facing the issue of premature greying of hair, which adds a feel of inferiority complex. The modern life style has to be blamed for the premature greying of hair and most of the people whose hairs are grey tries to find solutions to prevent greying of hair.

A lot of medicines are available in the market which promises to prevent the greying of hair, but most of them fail to live up to the expectations. People try different types of medicines and most of them end up in getting more grey hairs. Only 1% of these medicines are able to fulfil some sort of their promises, while the remaining 99% of medicines are just made for the sake of money and do not bring any positive results. Most of these medicines comes up with eye catching advertisements and majority of the people fell prey to it.

In my opinion, apart from going after these medicines and wasting your valuable money and time, there are a good number of simple methods to prevent premature greying of hair and are easily applicable. These methods do not produce instant results, but is very much effective in the long run. Here I would like to list down some simple methods which helps you in preventing your hair from greying prematurely. Hope that it would be useful to all.

1) Apply Natural Oil Regularly
Applying natural hair oils regularly can help a lot in preventing premature greying of hair and this needs to be done from a younger age. Most of the people are reluctant in applying natural hair oils and this is one of the primary reasons for premature greying of hair. If you continue using pure hair oils, the greying of hair can be prevented to a great extent. You can easily do this as there are a lot of natural hair oil available in the market at affordable rates.

2) Quit Smoking and Drinking
Drinking and smoking is found to be a root cause for hair greying and other serious health issues. Those without the habit of smoking and drinking are found to have less grey hairs when compared with those with the habit of smoking and drinking. So if you want to prevent your hair from greying prematurely, better get rid of these bad habits.

3) Control Your Diet
Certain foods and ingredients are supposed to be a major cause for the premature greying of hair, and it is better to consult a dietician and adjust your diet so that you don't take the food that could cause your hair to grey early. The dietician would help you in consuming food that really helps you in preventing hair greying in an earlier age.

4) Exercise Regularly
If your body is fit and strong, the chances of your hair greying prematurely can be reduced. So if you are serious about preventing the greying process of your hair, better make exercise a regular habit and you can really see the difference. Once you get the habit of exercising regularly, you can see a big decline in the greying rate of your hair.

5) Avoid Unnecessary Cosmetics
There are a lot of cosmetics and hair creams that are available in the market and most of the youngsters go after it. These cosmetics and hair creams are the major culprit behind the premature greying of hair and avoiding such cosmetics can help you in preventing the greying of your hair.

6) Always Stay Happy
Always try to be tension free and stay happy, whatever problems you have. High tension and stress can really cause damage to your hair and greying of hair is one of them. A person who is always tensed is found to have more grey hairs when compared with a person who is less tensed. So always try to stay happy and prevent your hair from greying prematurely.

So if you really want to prevent the phenomenon of hair greying in a younger age, you can try the above methods and keep in mind that it is not an instant solution and these steps needs to be carried out for a long term. I know a lot of people who have benefited by carrying out few of the above said methods and hope that you also benefits from these methods.

Comments

No comments yet.

    Sign in or sign up and post using a HubPages Network account.

    0 of 8192 characters used
    Post Comment

    No HTML is allowed in comments, but URLs will be hyperlinked. Comments are not for promoting your articles or other sites.


    Click to Rate This Article
    working