A Salt Water Flush Detox for Cleansing
There are various methods of cleansing our systems. An enema or colonic will concentrate on cleansing the colon of wastes. A salt water flush will accomplish this but also it will flush out your entire system.
While performing a flush, you will also be detoxifying your kidneys and liver. These are two very important organs our body needs in order to purge toxins out. To prepare yourself for a salt water flush, it is a good idea to fast the night before. The evening prior to your flush, abstain from eating after 4:00 PM.
For best results, start to perform the flush immediately upon waking after you have fasted. Since performing this type of flush requires drinking large amounts and purging, it is a good idea to plan to be close to bathroom facilities all day on the day you do the flush. Ideally, a day off or a weekend would work the best.
Here is a simple salt water flush recipe. Everything you need to prepare the flush can be found right in your kitchen. The recipe calls for a saucepan, purified water and sea salt. Preparation is simple. The steps are outlined below.
1. In a sauce pan, warm a quart of purified water over medium heat.
2. While the water is warming, add two teaspoons of sea salt to it and stir gently in order to dissolve the salt.
3. When you can see that the salt has dissolved into the water, give it a taste. It should have a flavor that is slightly salty. If it doesn't add a bit more salt.
4. Do not let the water boil or overheat. Once it is warm (not hot) pour it into a drinking mug.
5. Drink the water down quickly one glass at a time. But do not chug the water. This may cause vomiting. Drink a total of 2-3 glasses of salted water.
6. When you have finished drinking, massage your abdomen gently to assist in breaking up waste that has accumulated.
7. Between 15 minutes and 2 hours after the water is consumed, you should develop diarrhea. The water that you drink will pass right through your colon in order to expel out of your anus. You will not absorb the water that you drink.
You can accomplish many goals by performing this flush. In addition to the detoxifying effects, a salt water flush will help to purge Candida out of your system and cleanse it of any parasites. Keep in mind that a salt water flush should not be considered a standalone treatment. It should however, be used as an important compliment that can be highly effective.
When the flush is completed, it is a good idea to replenish the good bacteria you have lost. You can do this by taking a probiotic supplement.
A holistic practitioner is a good person to consult with in order to discuss the most appropriate method of cleansing that is suited for you.